• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Consultant! Kit Arrived Today!!!

In summary, my kit arrived today!!! I'm so excited! I am just starting to look it over, but I had a question that I figured you all could answer much quicker than I could find it. I have someone that wants to start a book-party today! She has been waiting anxiously for my kit to come in. If someone starts a book party in September and closes it in October, which host-special do they qualify for? Also, if someone does a cooking show on Sept. 30, and we close it on Oct. 2, which month would they qualify for? Thanks for any help you can give me. First off CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting
pregochef
My kit arrived today!!! I'm so excited! I am just starting to look it over, but I had a question that I figured you all could answer much quicker than I could find it. I have someone that wants to start a book-party today! She has been waiting anxiously for my kit to come in.

I have someone else that is looking to start her book party in about 1-1/2 weeks. The question I have is: If someone starts a book party in September and closes it in October, which host-special do they qualify for?

Also, if someone does a cooking show on Sept. 30, and we close it on Oct. 2, which month would they qualify for?

I'm sure this info is somewhere in the kit, but I'm just starting to review it and I am being asked these questions already.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

First off CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!!!

ALright, to answer your questions,
1. if she starts her book party in a week and a half, she'll still be with September specials and she'll qualify for Sept specials. But, if she likes October specials better, she can start her cattie show and pass the book around with Oct. specials.

2. You have until the following month to close out your show although I don't suggest waiting that long!! So, if you have a show on Sept 30th and you close it on Oct 2nd, you have until Oct 31st to close that show out. But, you won't get paid until October 22nd for that show.

Congrats & keep that excitement up:D

The specials are for the month that the show is actually held. So your Sept. cooking show will have Sept specials. Catalog shows you can play with--I gave someone the catalogs in late August to use for a Sept. catalog show. But use the outside order forms for the month you plan to use for the show so guests know what the special is.

Good luck!!!!

Thank you all for the responses. They are very helpful!

Congratulations and Good Luck! Definitely keep that excitement, that's what keeps you going and helps with success!

Congratulations on your new business!

Thank you for all the encouraging words! The excitement keeps building! I now have 4 cooking shows & 4 catalog shows booked - my first cooking show is on Thursday (my grand opening!).

I love this forum! Everyone is so supportive & encouraging!

What items are included in the New Pampered Chef Consultant Kit?

The New Pampered Chef Consultant Kit includes a variety of products and tools to help you get started as a consultant. It typically includes a starter set of kitchen tools, a selection of popular cookware, and business supplies such as catalogs and order forms.

How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

First, make sure you have received your Consultant Kit. Then, familiarize yourself with the products and start booking parties with friends and family. You can also attend training and coaching sessions provided by Pampered Chef to help you get started on the right foot.

What is the cost of the New Pampered Chef Consultant Kit?

The cost of the New Pampered Chef Consultant Kit varies depending on the current promotion and the country you are in. However, the investment is typically around $100-$150 USD. This cost covers the products and materials included in the kit, which are valued at a much higher price.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including earning extra income, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to work with high-quality kitchen products. You also have the support of a strong community of consultants and access to training and resources to help you succeed.

Can I customize my New Pampered Chef Consultant Kit?

No, the New Pampered Chef Consultant Kit is pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products and tools separately to supplement your kit and tailor it to your personal needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • Tina Berger