• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit FAQs: Access, ID Number, and Confirmation Process

In summary, "Consultant Corner" is a section of the Pampered Chef website exclusively for consultants, providing resources, tools, and training to help them grow and succeed in their business. It can be accessed by logging into the Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultant Corner" tab. The resources available include training videos, marketing materials, business tools, product information, and company updates. These resources can be shared with team members at no cost, as Consultant Corner is included in the consultant membership.
cookinwithjen
I just ordered my new consultant kit (today). And, the lady who I have been talking with is out of town. Since everyone here seems so bright and willing to help I just have a couple of questions.

- Will I get access to the consultant website before my kit comes?
-How will I get an ID number?
-Will someone contact me to let me know that I am "officially signed up"?:confused:

Congrats!You should receive a confirmation email from Home Office soon. It will include your Consultant ID number and password that you will need to access Consultant Corner. It may take until MOnday, considering this a weekend.If you have any other questions, there are all kinds of people on Chef Success with great answers! :D

Thank you, that's exactly what I needed to know!

1. What is "Consultant Corner"?

Consultant Corner is a section of the Pampered Chef website that is exclusively available to our consultants. It provides resources, tools, and training to help our consultants grow and succeed in their business.

2. How do I access Consultant Corner?

To access Consultant Corner, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on our website. Once you are logged in, click on the "Consultant Corner" tab at the top of the page.

3. What type of resources are available on Consultant Corner?

Consultant Corner offers a variety of resources, including training videos, marketing materials, business tools, and product information. You can also find the latest news and updates from the company on Consultant Corner.

4. Can I share the resources on Consultant Corner with my team?

Yes, all of the resources on Consultant Corner are available for sharing with your team. You can easily share links to specific resources or download materials to distribute to your team.

5. Is there a cost to use Consultant Corner?

No, Consultant Corner is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a valuable tool that is included in your consultant membership to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DanielleQ