• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Until I Receive My Consultant ID?

In summary, Erika is excited to start her business and is looking forward to learning more about the software and consultant corner.
cheferikab
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I am brand spanking new. I completed the consultant agreement online Saturday. I realize that yesterday was a holiday, but I was really hoping that my consultant ID would be in my email when I got home today, but it wasn't. How long does it normally take? I guess my excitement to get started and to be able to access Consultant's Corner is getting the best of me!

Erika

You'll probably have it tomorrow, if it doesn't come later this evening. (I don't know if the agreement procesing dept. is 9-5 or works later.)Congrats on signing!

Welcome, Erika! This is a great place to get ideas, ask questions, and have a good laugh! Best wishes on your new business venture.

I can tell that this is an amazing group. I have gathered so much information from just lurking around last night and today. I am just itching to get into the software and Consultant Corner to play around! I hope this itch isn't contagious!

No, you want it to be contagious, Erika. Other people catch it and sign up. That's how you become a Future Director, then Director, then . . .

Erika, did your recruiter give you a Quick Start box? If so, use this time to read through the materials. If not... call her and ask for stuff. Ask for as much as you can assimilate at once.The more enthustiastic you are, the more fun people will have at your shows, and the more they'll book and sign up!
Now get off here and go book some more shows!

My new recruit submitted hers on Saturday and I got her consultant number today, so if you didn't get it today, I'd bet on tomorrow!

Congrats and welcome!

It came today! YEAH!!!!

That's great! There's a lot of info on consultant's corner that you can get to now. But the important stuff is to apply for your debit card, and book those first shows.And what's great is that you're starting just in time for Sell-a-Thon, so you can earn PC$ AND free fall products in your first 60 days!

How Long Does it Take to Become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The time it takes to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on how quickly you complete the enrollment process. On average, it takes about 2-3 weeks to become a fully active consultant.

How Long Does it Take to Receive My Starter Kit?

Once you have completed the enrollment process and your payment has been processed, your starter kit will be shipped within 3 business days. Shipping time can vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your kit within 7-10 days.

How Long Does it Take to Host a Pampered Chef Party?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of party being hosted. On average, a party can take anywhere from 2-3 hours. However, online parties can be as short as 1 hour.

How Long Do Pampered Chef Products Last?

The shelf life of Pampered Chef products varies depending on the type of product. However, most products have a lifetime guarantee and can last for many years with proper care and use.

How Long Does it Take to Earn Rewards as a Pampered Chef Host?

The amount of time it takes to earn rewards as a Pampered Chef host depends on the sales and bookings at your party. Typically, rewards are available to redeem within 7-10 days after the party has closed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • JCBurk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • cookinwithjen