• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Consultant Benefits: Get Your Kit & Access Today!

:(No QS Box. I asked but she didnt get it for me. (recruiter). I have seen CC before, at my recruiter's house. I had a chance to play around with it for awhile. I need something NEW! Im going to ask her for reading material tonight to take with me on vacation. So after my son goes to sleep, I can read for awhile before I conk out.....When should I sign up for a website? Do I wait? ...:(
Denarella
So tonight I sign the agreement. I don't get my consultant number until I get my kit, right? Im guessing I will need that number to get everything such as my debit card, cc access and access to Merrill to order a shirt to wear everywhere! (Im so excited b/c NOW its reality and not a 'dream'! I feel like I just drank a six pack of mountain dew!):yuck: :eek: :)

You will get your consultant number before you get your kit. You should get an welcoming e-mail and within 24-48 or your recruiter will have your consultant number. As soon as you ahve htat number go to consultants corner (you will also get a CC password) and apply for your Debit card. Do you have a bank account set up just for PC? - I would recommend that.
Once you have your consultant number and bank account number apply for the PC debit card - There is a credit card too but I have never gotten one of those.
The debit card takes about 5 business days for approval.

Kathytnt said:
You will get your consultant number before you get your kit. You should get an welcoming e-mail and within 24-48 or your recruiter will have your consultant number. As soon as you ahve htat number go to consultants corner (you will also get a CC password) and apply for your Debit card. Do you have a bank account set up just for PC? - I would recommend that.
Once you have your consultant number and bank account number apply for the PC debit card - There is a credit card too but I have never gotten one of those.
The debit card takes about 5 business days for approval.

Looks like Im taking my laptop on vacation for me! Separate checking account already opened! WHOO HOO!!!!

Denarella said:
Looks like Im taking my laptop on vacation for me! Separate checking account already opened! WHOO HOO!!!!

Laptop on vacation WITH me, sorry:yuck:

Denarella said:
Laptop on vacation WITH me, sorry:yuck:

Dena - your business might do better if you could show a little enthusiasm!:rolleyes: :D :D :D :love: (Said w/ TOTAL sarcasm!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Dena - your business might do better if you could show a little enthusiasm!:rolleyes: :D :D :D :love: (Said w/ TOTAL sarcasm!)

I recognize that ANYWHERE!!!! LOL! I need a sedative!:yuck: :blushing:

Sounds like you are excited. If you are going out of town before you get your letter with your password in it, you can get your Consultant number & then call 1 (800) 449-2433 and you will have to give certain vital info that will give you your password. That will get you into consultants corner and when you get your kit it will be your password for Pampered Partner.

If you are taking your laptop, you will love being able to get in and see things in Consultants corner. Also, take some information on the business such as some catalogs, order forms, and any info you have about the business. You never know, you could come back with a show ready to submit.

BTW: Did you get a Quick Start box? That would give you the P3 software and so much info to sit around and read on vacation.

Good luck!

chef_kimmo said:
Sounds like you are excited. If you are going out of town before you get your letter with your password in it, you can get your Consultant number & then call 1 (800) 449-2433 and you will have to give certain vital info that will give you your password. That will get you into consultants corner and when you get your kit it will be your password for Pampered Partner.

If you are taking your laptop, you will love being able to get in and see things in Consultants corner. Also, take some information on the business such as some catalogs, order forms, and any info you have about the business. You never know, you could come back with a show ready to submit.

BTW: Did you get a Quick Start box? That would give you the P3 software and so much info to sit around and read on vacation.

Good luck!

No QS Box. I asked but she didnt get it for me. (recruiter). I have seen CC before, at my recruiter's house. I had a chance to play around with it for awhile. I need something NEW! Im going to ask her for reading material tonight to take with me on vacation. So after my son goes to sleep, I can read for awhile before I conk out.....

When should I sign up for a website? Do I wait? How do you pay for that, i.e., how often and how much?

That's one of the reasons you need the debit card. You can sign up for a website as soon as you have your consultant number, CC password and debit card. DO IT! It's a great tool to show how easy this business is, since HO does everything, we just personalize it a little.

Congrats! And officially, WELCOME!

Denarella said:
When should I sign up for a website? Do I wait? How do you pay for that, i.e., how often and how much?

YES! For the first year I did it 6 months at a time, that way if I wasn't happy with it, I could cancel and it wouldn't cost so much. But I've been very happy with it and have made enough in orders from my website to pay for itself.

Once your agreement is accepted and you are officially a concultant, you can sign up for your PWS. But you won't be able to accept orders on it until you are qualified. Still, you can put the address on your information and start directing people there because they can still see the catalog and send you messages.

And Dena - you sound like you are going to jump out of your skin!!! It is so refreshing to hear a new recuit sooooo excited. It is making me even that much MORE excited for you!
Now go find two people for YOUR team so you can come to Leadership with us in January!!!

katie0128 said:
Once your agreement is accepted and you are officially a concultant, you can sign up for your PWS. But you won't be able to accept orders on it until you are qualified. Still, you can put the address on your information and start directing people there because they can still see the catalog and send you messages.

Actually prior to qualifying you can accept show orders on your PWS. Its individual orders and bridal registry that are not available until you qualify (there has been much confusion over this lately). This is a great benefit because you can set up your first shows and encourage your friends/family to send out emails to long-distance friends/family that they would not invite to a local show.

LOL! Im buggin' out and you already have me looking for recruits! Are you trying to hospitalize me? :eek: :yuck: :D

tlennhoff said:
Actually prior to qualifying you can accept show orders on your PWS. Its individual orders and bridal registry that are not available until you qualify (there has been much confusion over this lately). This is a great benefit because you can set up your first shows and encourage your friends/family to send out emails to long-distance friends/family that they would not invite to a local show.

There is nothing PC hasnt thought of, is there? Insane....I LOVE this company

Denarella said:
LOL! Im buggin' out and you already have me looking for recruits! Are you trying to hospitalize me? :eek: :yuck: :D

With your inthusiasm and the great extras you get for recruiting during your first 30/90 days of course we are telling you to recruit/offer the opportunity to everyone. :D

tlennhoff said:
With your inthusiasm and the great extras you get for recruiting during your first 30/90 days of course we are telling you to recruit/offer the opportunity to everyone. :D

And I will, believe me!

Dena- get out there and recruit, lady! You're so excited about PC, and people will feed on that. Besides, HO won't promote you to Director until you've got 6 months under your belt, so you've got some breathing room. :)

chefann said:
Dena- get out there and recruit, lady! You're so excited about PC, and people will feed on that. Besides, HO won't promote you to Director until you've got 6 months under your belt, so you've got some breathing room. :)

Comforting, Ann...thank you:yuck:

Denarella said:

We'll come visit!

katie0128 said:
We'll come visit!

just bring malibu baybreezes and chocolate, thank you.....

chefann said:
Actually it's 3 months.

BethCooks4U said:
WHAT????? You can so do that!!!

When monkeys fly out of my butt!:yuck:

BethCooks4U said:
Actually it's 3 months.
Used to be 6 months. And since I'm WAAAAAY past that, I guess I didn't pay attention when they changed it. :)

Denarella said:

O.k. - so that is an image I didn't need to have in my head!:thumbdown:

D - did you sign yet??

Denarella said:

Ya know, when I laugh out loud at work in my office by myself - people wonder what I am up to in here!! :D

Where is that ROTFLAO smiley when you need one!! :balloon:

ginamkiely said:
D - did you sign yet??

Tonight girlfriend! WHOO HOOO!!! (doing the sprinkler and lawn mower dance!):D

chef_kimmo said:
Ya know, when I laugh out loud at work in my office by myself - people wonder what I am up to in here!! :D

Where is that ROTFLAO smiley when you need one!! :balloon:

People expect it from me...thats why they put me in a corner...:eek:

Denarella said:
Tonight girlfriend! WHOO HOOO!!! (doing the sprinkler and lawn mower dance!):D

very exciting!! let us know when you do so we can all send you cheers!!

-g

First you have monkeys flying out of your butt and now you have a sprinkler and lawn mower dance... That would terrify most people, but not us Cheffers... Oh NO! We LOVE it when we have another slightly manic paranoid schizophrenic join us here!!!

Denarella said:
just bring malibu baybreezes and chocolate, thank you.....

Mmmm - my favorites, too!! And, you're just over the bridge in Jersey - we're neighbors!! I'll bring the Malibu baybreezes, you select the shore town! ;)

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but if she signs up for her website before the end of August she would get the current pricing instead of the increased price that was recently announced. Is that right?

I think you're right, Bev!! Sign up asap, Dena!!! :)

Denarella said:
People expect it from me...thats why they put me in a corner...:eek:

And I bet you were doing the sprinkler - lawn mower dance - or whatever it was while you were in that corner too! :balloon:

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business! I'm happy for you. With your enthusiasm, you're sure to be a true success.

Related to Unlock Your Consultant Benefits: Get Your Kit & Access Today!

1. Do I need my consultant number to access my benefits?

Yes, you will need your consultant number to access your benefits such as your debit card, credit card access, and access to Merrill for ordering a shirt.

2. When will I receive my consultant number?

You will receive your consultant number once you have signed the agreement and received your kit.

3. How do I access my consultant benefits?

You can access your benefits by logging into your Pampered Chef account using your consultant number and password.

4. Can I start using my benefits before receiving my kit?

No, you will need to wait until you have received your kit and consultant number in order to access your benefits.

5. What do I need my consultant number for?

Your consultant number is used for accessing your benefits, as well as identifying you as a Pampered Chef consultant when placing orders and attending events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinwithjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinwithjen
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • babywings76