• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Where to View Total Career Sales on Consultant's Corner

In summary, to view your total career sales on Consultant's Corner, log in to your account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Reports" and select "Sales Reports". You can also view your total career sales on the mobile version by logging in and tapping on the "My Business" tab. You can filter your total career sales by date by selecting a specific date range or using preset options such as "This Month" or "This Year". Additionally, you can view your team's total career sales by clicking on the "Team Sales" option under "Sales Reports". The total career sales data on Consultant's Corner is updated in real-time.
KimberlyR
Can anyone tell me where I can go on Consultant's Corner to view my total career sales? I'm a new consultant and I know I'm probably just overlooking it, but I can't find it. Thanks in advance!

Consultants Corner > Consultant Connection > (on the main Overview tab) click on Performance Details. It's in the top right corner.

Thanks so much!!

It doesn't tell you a number but you can figure it easily when it says, "You are just $13,350 away from $15,000 in career sales!"

??? The route I gave her does give a current number on her Career Sales.

Oh, I see, said the blind woman.Just so you know ... they don't update it as often as we impatient people would like!

Consultant Connection doesn't update for a couple of days usually....but it will. :D

1. How can I view my total career sales on Consultant's Corner?

To view your total career sales on Consultant's Corner, log in to your account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Reports" and select "Sales Reports". You will be able to view your total career sales under the "Total Sales" section.

2. Can I view my total career sales on the mobile version of Consultant's Corner?

Yes, you can view your total career sales on the mobile version of Consultant's Corner by logging in to your account and tapping on the "My Business" tab. Then, tap on "Reports" and select "Sales Reports". Your total career sales will be displayed under the "Total Sales" section.

3. Is there a way to filter my total career sales by date on Consultant's Corner?

Yes, you can filter your total career sales by date on Consultant's Corner by clicking on the "Date Range" drop-down menu under the "Total Sales" section in the "Sales Reports" page. You can select a specific date range or choose from preset options such as "This Month" or "This Year".

4. Can I view my team's total career sales on Consultant's Corner?

Yes, you can view your team's total career sales on Consultant's Corner by clicking on the "My Business" tab and selecting "Reports". Then, click on "Sales Reports" and select "Team Sales". You will be able to view your team's total career sales under the "Total Sales" section.

5. How often is the total career sales data updated on Consultant's Corner?

The total career sales data on Consultant's Corner is updated in real-time. This means that any sales made will be reflected in your total career sales immediately after the transaction is processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lsebek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lsebek
  • Intrepid_Chef