• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Earned the Hwc Apron Yet?

In summary, many consultants have earned the apron and there are two options to choose from: a pink and black floral one and a retro pink and black one. Some consultants have already received their aprons while others are eagerly waiting for them. Many are excited about the apron and plan to wear it at shows and expos. There is also a bag promotion that consultants are working towards. Some consultants are torn between the two apron options and there is even a discussion about potentially buying a second apron. A new consultant is also excited to earn her apron and bag at the 30 day mark.
wadesgirl said:
MINE IS ON THE TRUCK!!! Cannot wait to get it!

How do you track the shipment???? I'd love to know when it's coming :)

Mine came yesterday and I wore it to my show last night. It is GORGEOUS and a bit lighter weight. I really like it.I got the women's one.

Got mine at 8 this morning. The dog was so excited he barked and barked to let me know that it had arrived!! lol I have such a good watch dog to let me know when PC arrives on my front porch

Mel92504 said:
How do you track the shipment???? I'd love to know when it's coming :)

Go to CC like you are doing a product adjustment. Click on "Don't remember show number". Then check all shows for 2009. You should have a number with your consultant number followed by a G followed by a 4 digit number (12345G0118). Take that number into FedEx under REFERENCE number tracking. Throw a 01 at the end. This will pull it up.

Mine will be here on Tuesday! I bought a set of black capris with a pink strip down the side of the legs and a pink shirt to wear with it! I'm so excited!

Got mine just before Noon today. Tried it on and modeled it for DH and DS immediately, and then one of my team stopped by to borrow some products for a show, and I got to model it for her too.:D
She had to rush home to see if hers had been delivered too.:rolleyes:

Looks like I should get mine today. Yippee!

I just got it! The straps are thicker than the normal aprons so I think I'm actually going to cut them down and sew them shut.

Got mine. It looks much better on me than the denim one. I like it.

Got mine this morning too! I wanted to wear it to my show today, but I had to leave too early.

My dd thinks it's booteful (she's 4). :D

Got mine today. I love it!!!!!

Just tracked mine. It will be here on the 23rd. I can't wait! It's black and pink of course!

Cool! I'll be getting my apron and my supply order the same day! Fun!

Mine still isnt listed as being sent, picked, or anything!!!! UGH! I want it NOW! heheheHow long did it take to show up for you? I submitted my second show right on the 15th!

cookn' katie said:
I received mine today!!! Love it, Love it, Love it! Will be wearing at tomorrow's show!

Katie!
Put it on & take a picture for us!!
Mine isn't scheduled to arrive til tomorrow - I can't wait!

Here's mine.

Here's mine:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/CIMG0136.jpg

Mine will arrive on Wednesday. It looks good in Chef Ann's photo. Do you think a black shirt underneath would make it "pop"?

nldavis321 said:
Mine still isnt listed as being sent, picked, or anything!!!! UGH! I want it NOW!
hehehe

How long did it take to show up for you? I submitted my second show right on the 15th!

It won't show in your list of shippped items (ie, shows, supply orders etc.). There is a trick to finding it. Act like you are placing an adjustment. Click the link to list all your shows, and it will show up with a G in the middle of the list. Then you can add a 01 to the end of the show number and track it using FedEx.

oh man, how was it SHIPPED on the 17th and it's STILL only in Chicago!? :p should be here tomorrow...

chefann said:
Here's mine:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/CIMG0136.jpg

You take photos like my granny....no head!

pamperedlinda said:

But notice the earring dangling!:D

Unfortunately, I did not earn the apron, but I did earn the Help Whip Cancer Products for free!!! They are awesome, and I love the plates!! I'll earn the May bag as well!!! Yeah!!

pamperedlinda said:
I cropped it off. There was a lot of empty space because I did that with the self-timer on my camera.
ChefBeckyD said:
But notice the earring dangling!:D
That's glare off a picture, not an earring.

And please ignore my slobbing-around-the-house clothes.

chefann said:
I cropped it off. There was a lot of empty space because I did that with the self-timer on my camera.

That's glare off a picture, not an earring.

And please ignore my slobbing-around-the-house clothes.

Hey Ann,
I like the color of the wall...what shade is it? :)

Ginger428 said:
Hey Ann,
I like the color of the wall...what shade is it? :)

It's American Traditions Del Coronado Amber. The trim (although you can't see it) is jungle green, a dark green.

Thank you BlessedWifeMommy! My apron will be here tomorrow!!!!!!

Got mine today...love, love, love it!

Did everyone else's arrive in a yellow envelope with nothing else in it? Usually it has a little slip of paper that says 'congratulations, you earned ___ for submitting ___ etc' but this time there was nothing, nada. At least the apron was in there :)

Mine was just the apron.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
It won't show in your list of shippped items (ie, shows, supply orders etc.). There is a trick to finding it. Act like you are placing an adjustment. Click the link to list all your shows, and it will show up with a G in the middle of the list. Then you can add a 01 to the end of the show number and track it using FedEx.

Thanks so much! I must be doing something wrong though because I keep getting INVALID CODE on Fedex.

:cry:

nldavis321 said:
Thanks so much! I must be doing something wrong though because I keep getting INVALID CODE on Fedex.

You have to use the Alternate Tracking - and track it under Reference #.

chefann said:
It's American Traditions Del Coronado Amber. The trim (although you can't see it) is jungle green, a dark green.

WOW! Thanks, it sounds really nice....

I learn something NEW here EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!Thanks! Mine is out for delivery right now!!!

nldavis321 said:

Mine is doing the same thing.. :-\

Oh I forgot to add......
I JUST GOT IT!!!!
I LOVE IT!!! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
You have to use the Alternate Tracking - and track it under Reference #.

whoops.. missed this.. Mine is out for delivery!! YAH!!

But my FedEx man is usually here by now!!!!!!! I'm gonna go hunt for him!! ;)

Mine is too! I am so excited to get it to use all of May!

got mine!! :love:

DessertDivaFL said:
Mine will arrive on Wednesday. It looks good in Chef Ann's photo. Do you think a black shirt underneath would make it "pop"?

At the regional training in February, the speaker wore black with her apron, and YES, it makes it very sharp. Probably any solid color 'ensemble' would make it stand out- but black especially.

Mine is out for delivery- along with 2 other boxes from my supply order (including my HWC items!! I can't wait!).

Got mine today!

BlessedWifeMommy said:

:grumpy: OK, I must be missing something. I got the number off the adjustment page, but when I put it in to track I get an invalid message--even with adding the 01. Tried it with several different G codes listed on the adjustment page and none worked.???

Yippie!!!!! Mine just arrived too!

Just got mine! I was modeling it for my 5 yr old son and he said it looked great! He then gave me a big hug and said "It's nice for hugging on too!". He liked how it smelled too- but he's a weird kid, what can I say?!

My FedEx man finally came!! I LOVE IT!! YAH!!

I CAN NOT WAIT TO WEAR IT!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih