• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder: Hwc Apron Deadline Today!

In summary, today is the deadline for submitting April shows to earn the HWC apron incentive and selecting your apron, even if you have already submitted the shows. The selection form can be found on CC under Consultant Incentives > Promotions and Programs > April Sales Promotion. If you do not select an apron, HO will send you one randomly and you will not have the option to exchange it. Some consultants have had trouble with the form not submitting properly, but it is recommended to use Internet Explorer for better success.
chefann
Gold Member
This is a reminder for those who procrastinate...

Today is the deadline for submitting April shows to earn the HWC apron incentive. It is also the deadline for selecting your apron, even if you have already submitted the shows to earn it. You can find the selection form on CC by going to Consultant Incentives > Promotions and Programs > April Sales Promotion. If you do not select an apron, HO will send you one randomly and you will not have the option to exchange it.

gosh i know i sooo wanted that apron but only had one small show! Was trying so hard to get it! but things are looking good for the HWC tote in May.

I've still not given up on the apron! I'm trying desperately to get enough orders to count as a catalog show and I am closing a catalog show this afternoon. If all goes well, that will be 2 shows by midnight. Cross your fingers for me!

I just submitted my second show about 5 minutes ago...now, does anyone know when they are being shipped. i am not a patient person.

I think the info form HO said after the earning period. So it could be starting tomorrow, or it could be next week.

If you select an apron, does it SHOW as selected when you go back to that spot? I selected mine, but it doesn't look like I did.

mine didnt. i selected it again just to make sure. LOL.

I've selected mine 3 times now b/c it didn't show either. lol

Good. It's not just me! I chose mine right away and thought maybe I didn't do it right.

If you use Firefox it might not have submitted properly. I use IE whenever I need to select anything from CC. You'll get a "Thank You" page when your submission is received.

Yes, it says thank you, but I expected it to SHOW my selection when I go back to the page.

Oh, nope. It won't do that.

Jules711 said:
Yes, it says thank you, but I expected it to SHOW my selection when I go back to the page.

Isn't funny what we have come to expect!

raebates said:
If you use Firefox it might not have submitted properly. I use IE whenever I need to select anything from CC. You'll get a "Thank You" page when your submission is received.

I don't think its accepting mine.....:(

Are you getting a "Thank You" page? If not, are you using something besides Internet Explorer?

raebates said:
Are you getting a "Thank You" page? If not, are you using something besides Internet Explorer?

Nope...I'm strictly an I.E. woman....

Update....
It finally took it! I've been trying for a week & it just took it now....;)

I'm going to go select mine again, just to make sure...

Hmmm, Ginger, I blame the little guys that live in the computers.My friend and I always knew that people lived in the computers. (That's why there's a thing telling you not to open the housing. They'll get out.) We figured out several years ago that they're guys. I want to make one thing perfectly clear. Men are wonderful. Guys are a little flaky. There's a difference. Anyway, her computer gave her a message for 2 full years that it couldn't locate the printer. She had technicians from everywhere try everything without success. We finally decided the little guys inside wouldn't ask for directions.

raebates said:
Hmmm, Ginger, I blame the little guys that live in the computers.

My friend and I always knew that people lived in the computers. (That's why there's a thing telling you not to open the housing. They'll get out.) We figured out several years ago that they're guys. I want to make one thing perfectly clear. Men are wonderful. Guys are a little flaky. There's a difference. Anyway, her computer gave her a message for 2 full years that it couldn't locate the printer. She had technicians from everywhere try everything without success. We finally decided the little guys inside wouldn't ask for directions.

That is TOO Funny, BUT True!!!

That's hilarious. I totally agree. I keep going "what do you mean you can't locate the printer!?!?!? It's right there. I can tell you where it is" And then one day a new printer just showed up....but there is no new computer. Wishful thinking on the guys part? Must be.

chefann said:
This is a reminder for those who procrastinate...

Today is the deadline for submitting April shows to earn the HWC apron incentive. It is also the deadline for selecting your apron, even if you have already submitted the shows to earn it. You can find the selection form on CC by going to Consultant Incentives > Promotions and Programs > April Sales Promotion. If you do not select an apron, HO will send you one randomly and you will not have the option to exchange it.

In order to select the apron you have to submit 2 shows, right? I don't see April Sales Promotion on my CC area. I just submitted one show and will close another one tonight. Am I missing something where I can select an apron before I submit 2 shows?

You have to select the apron today. You don't have to have your shows submitted yet. You're just letting them know your preference. Under "Consultant Incentives" select "Promotions and Programs" then "April Sales Promotion."

Its hold & submit by April 15th so she does have to submit it tonight.

I just meant that she didn't have to have the shows submitted before choosing the apron. She has until midnight to do that.

When I went to the Regional Meeting a couple of weeks ago, they had them both on display, and I was surprised by the unisex apron. I had already submitted that I wanted the pink one, but if for some reason I get the other one it'l be ok. I'm rather top heavy and after trying the black one on, it dawned on me, it might actually be more comfortable!

I just submitted my second show!!! YAY I'm so excited to get my black and pink apron!!

1. What is the deadline for ordering the Hwc apron?

The deadline for ordering the Hwc apron is today. Don't delay - place your order now!

2. How do I place an order for the Hwc apron?

To place an order for the Hwc apron, you can either visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

3. Is the Hwc apron only available for consultants?

No, the Hwc apron is available for anyone to purchase. It makes a great gift for any aspiring chef or kitchen enthusiast.

4. Can I personalize the Hwc apron with my name?

Yes, you can personalize the Hwc apron with your name. Simply select the option for personalization when placing your order.

5. What material is the Hwc apron made of?

The Hwc apron is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and comfortable to wear while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefinHarmony