• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Hat & Stainless Water Bottle

In summary, The Iso Hat is a kitchen tool that uses insulation and an elastic band to keep food and drinks at the perfect temperature. It is environmentally friendly and can be used with most standard size dishes and containers, as well as Pampered Chef's Stainless Water Bottle. To maintain its quality, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and air dry.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm looking for a PC hat to wear for an upcoming race I'm doing.

Also my aunt and my sister both love the Stainless Water Bottle that was available through Merrill. When we went to go order they are no longer there. Anyone have two that are still in good condition or possibly not even used?

I have a stainless waterbottle. I only washed it out. Never used it. Let me know if you are interested.

Triciascucina said:
I have a stainless waterbottle. I only washed it out. Never used it. Let me know if you are interested.

I am very interested! I'll PM you!

Still looking for 1 more water bottle and a hat!

I have the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer baseball cap. I'd sell for $10 shipped. Please email me if you're interested.

DebbieJ said:
I have the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer baseball cap. I'd sell for $10 shipped. Please email me if you're interested.

What is your email address?

I have the stainless water bottle if you want it. Never used it.

Related to Iso Hat & Stainless Water Bottle

1. What is an Iso Hat?

An Iso Hat is a unique kitchen tool designed to keep your food and drinks at the perfect temperature. It is a specially insulated cover that fits over most standard size dishes and containers, keeping hot food hot and cold food cold.

2. How does the Iso Hat work?

The Iso Hat features a layer of insulation that helps trap heat or cold, depending on what you are trying to achieve. It also has a secure elastic band that keeps it in place and prevents any heat or cold from escaping.

3. What is the benefit of using an Iso Hat?

The Iso Hat is a convenient and environmentally friendly way to keep your food and drinks at the perfect temperature. It eliminates the need for reheating or re-chilling food and helps reduce food waste. It is also great for outdoor picnics or potlucks as it keeps food fresh and safe to eat.

4. Can I use the Iso Hat with any dish or container?

Yes, the Iso Hat is designed to fit most standard size dishes and containers. It can also be used with Pampered Chef's Stainless Water Bottle to keep your drinks at the desired temperature.

5. How do I care for my Iso Hat and Stainless Water Bottle?

The Iso Hat and Stainless Water Bottle are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, to maintain their quality, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals. Allow to air dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • kcmckay