• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!

In summary, the speaker has a show at their neighbor's house with a group of friends and is feeling excited and nervous. They have prepared gift bags for potential hostesses and are making extra food for the large turnout. The speaker is also considering doing a drawing or other activity for a small prize. They are seeking advice for the show and are reminded to relax and have fun.
pamperedcheermom
This morning at 10:30 I have a show at my neighbors house. It's with her Red Hat/Swim Club and Church Group friends. She already has $302 in outside and has about 17 people coming to the show. I'm really excited by starting to get nervous. This is only my second show!!

The host said she thinks there's one girl who may possibly book a show so I have gift bags made up. I bought everything at the Dollar Tree and it has plates, cups, napkins, the new Season's Best cookbook and a hostess packet in it. Got this idea from another girl at a sales meeting I went to. Has anyone else done something like this? The idea is to furnish the plates & stuff as an incentive to host a show.

If any of you have any advice for this morning, I can use it. We're doing the Ham & Cheese Brunch squares but we're making two b/c there will be so many people. The host wanted everybody to have enough food. We also have to make one in the small bar pan because one of the guest is a vegetarian so her's will done separately.

Do any of you do drawings at your show? What do you give as a doorprize? THis is last minute but I just thought about it when I woke up!:eek:

My director does that as well and calls it a party in a bag. People jump at it like crazy. They waypeople react to such small incentives is crazy!!

Hi there! Congratulations on your second show, that's so exciting! It sounds like you have a great host and a good turnout for the event. Don't worry about getting nervous, it's totally normal and just means you care about doing a good job.I love the idea of the gift bags for potential hostesses. It's a great way to show them the products and give them a little incentive to book a show. I haven't personally done this, but I've heard of other consultants having success with it. As for advice, my biggest tip would be to relax and have fun! Your enthusiasm and enjoyment of the products will be contagious and make the guests more likely to want to book a show or make a purchase. And don't worry about making extra food, it's always better to have too much than not enough.I do drawings at my shows and usually give away a small product or a gift certificate towards a future purchase. It's a great way to get people excited and involved in the show. But since this is last minute, you could also just do a fun game or activity with a small prize for the winner.Good luck with your show, I'm sure it will be a success! Just remember to have fun and enjoy the experience. Let us know how it goes!

What is a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!"?

A "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!" is a demonstration and sales event where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases products and recipes to a specific group of people, such as a Red Hat Society, a swim club, or a church group.

How do I schedule a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!"?

You can schedule a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for your group and help you plan the event.

What can I expect at a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!"?

At a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!", you can expect a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase products and share recipe ideas. You will also have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at the event.

Do I have to be a member of the specific group to attend a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!"?

No, you do not have to be a member of the specific group hosting the event to attend a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!". These events are open to anyone who is interested in learning about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of attendees for a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!"?

There is no minimum or maximum number of attendees for a "Red Hat/Swim Club/Church Group Show!". However, the more people that attend, the more fun and interactive the event will be. It is recommended to invite as many people as possible to make the most out of the experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • AmyR
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • pmprdprettyinsnj