• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted Pampered Chef Kids Apron

In summary, the Pampered Chef Kids Apron is a child-sized apron measuring 20 inches in length and 16 inches in width. It is suitable for children ages 5-12 and features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties. The apron is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean. While it cannot be personalized, it comes in a variety of fun designs. The Pampered Chef Kids Apron is also machine washable, and we recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with like colors and tumble drying on low heat.
lmonninger
Gold Member
I am looking for a kids apron. One of my clients wants one for her child.
The child has just started showing interest in cooking and baking.:sing:

If anyone has one new or gently used , I will buy it.
Oh I will need the price plus shipping.

you can privet message me with details.
lori monninger

OutletIf you go on the outlet, I believe they are still available for only $6.75 (kid's apron and hat). You can't beat that.

Debbie :D

I think it is $6.75 for us to order it from CC, but $8 on the outlet. I would send her to your PWS if you have one. She might order more than just 1 apron and you will make commission on it that way. You don't make anything by ordering it as a Sample.

What is the size of the Pampered Chef Kids Apron?

The Pampered Chef Kids Apron measures 20 inches in length and 16 inches in width, making it suitable for children ages 5-12.

Is the Pampered Chef Kids Apron adjustable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Kids Apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, allowing it to fit a range of sizes and grow with your child.

What material is the Pampered Chef Kids Apron made of?

The Pampered Chef Kids Apron is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

Can the Pampered Chef Kids Apron be personalized?

At this time, the Pampered Chef Kids Apron cannot be personalized. However, it is available in a variety of fun and colorful designs that kids will love.

Is the Pampered Chef Kids Apron machine washable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Kids Apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with like colors and tumble drying on low heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pchefjaime
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefsteph07