• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Rolling Tote for Your Pampered Chef Collection?

In summary, the rolling tote is 16.5 inches in length, 11 inches in width, and 18 inches in height, and weighs approximately 4.5 pounds. It is designed to fit all Pampered Chef products and has multiple compartments for organization. The tote is durable with reinforced stitching and a sturdy handle. It can be used for both home and travel with its smooth-rolling wheels and retractable handle. It is also easy to clean with its water-resistant and stain-resistant material.
mrackliff
Does anyone have the rolling tote they are willing to part with? I would LOVE to have one!!

I have one and would be happy to sell. Where are you located and I can find out how much shipping would be to you?

Thanks

04563 - How much are you willing to sell it for?

I too have one if you aren't able to obtain one... [email protected]
would be a pain to ship though, it's big... but if you really want it, we can do it.... [email protected]

mrackliff said:
Does anyone have the rolling tote they are willing to part with? I would LOVE to have one!!

I have one, practically brand new, I will sell for $50.00. Shipping may be pricey though... let me know, if you were not able to find one.

1. What is the size and weight of the rolling tote?

The rolling tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 11 inches in width, and 18 inches in height. It weighs approximately 4.5 pounds.

2. Can the rolling tote fit all of my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the rolling tote is designed to fit all of our products including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. It has multiple compartments and pockets to keep your items organized.

3. Is the rolling tote durable?

Yes, the rolling tote is made of high-quality materials and is built to last. It has reinforced stitching and a sturdy handle for easy carrying.

4. Can the rolling tote be used for travel?

Yes, the rolling tote is perfect for both home and travel use. It has smooth-rolling wheels and a retractable handle for easy transportation.

5. Is the rolling tote easy to clean?

Yes, the rolling tote has a water-resistant and stain-resistant material that can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. It is also machine washable for tougher stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • klpdsp