• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive

In summary, the "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of May. To earn this incentive, consultants must sell $1,250 or more in products, and the tote will be automatically added to their order for free. It is not available for purchase separately. The tote measures 14" x 8" x 11" and has a 10" handle drop, with an insulated lining that can keep food hot or cold for up to 3 hours. It also has a zippered front pocket and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended.
ChefChris
Gold Member
I would love to have a Cool & Serve Tote that we earned in May - anyone willing to part with theirs? How much?

I just sent you a PM

Are you still looking for Cool & Serve tote-May Incentive? I sent a message but no response yet.

sorry - I just pmd you

I need one of these for a super precious consultant who had a cc issue and missed her cooler bag and I would love to find one for her! :)

quiverfull7 said:
I need one of these for a super precious consultant who had a cc issue and missed her cooler bag and I would love to find one for her! :)

I have one if you are interested. PM me! Thanks.

What is the "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive"?

The "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of May. It is a versatile tote bag that can keep food both hot and cold, making it perfect for picnics, potlucks, and other outdoor events.

How can I earn the "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive"?

To earn the "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive", you must sell a total of $1,250 or more in products during the month of May. This can be a combination of online and in-person sales. Once you reach this goal, the tote will be automatically added to your order for free.

Can I purchase the "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" without meeting the sales goal?

Unfortunately, the "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" is only available as a free incentive for consultants who reach the $1,250 sales goal in May. It cannot be purchased separately.

What are the dimensions and features of the "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive"?

The tote measures 14" x 8" x 11" and has a 10" handle drop. It has a durable, insulated lining that can keep food hot or cold for up to 3 hours. It also has a zippered front pocket for storing utensils or other small items.

Is the "Iso - Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the tote is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing and air drying for best results. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals when cleaning the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCjend
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toobze