• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag

In summary, the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag measures 19.5" x 6.5" x 13.5" and is designed to hold all of your cooking essentials. It is machine washable and can hold heavy kitchen items, thanks to its reinforced stitching and sturdy bottom. The bag also features multiple pockets for organization, including a front pocket, side mesh pockets, and a zippered pocket inside. While it cannot be personalized, it does have a stylish and professional Pampered Chef logo, making it ideal for business use.
Phi_Phi_18
There was a tote that was given away as an incentive last Spring I believe, I have been looking everywhere for one. Does anyone here have one to sell?

I have a quilted bag that I would sell you. Never been used. Just took it out of the bag to take a picture for you. LMK if this is the one you are talking about.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 669
I'd like to purchase this from you if it is still available.

cost would be $30 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested. It is a nice bag but I really don't need another one.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag?

The Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag measures 19.5" x 6.5" x 13.5". It has plenty of space to carry all of your cooking essentials and more.

Is the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying it to maintain its shape and quality.

Can the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag hold heavy kitchen items?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag is designed to hold heavy kitchen items. It has reinforced stitching and a sturdy bottom to ensure it can carry all of your cooking tools and ingredients without any issues.

Does the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag have multiple pockets for organization?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag features multiple pockets, including a front pocket, side mesh pockets, and a zippered pocket inside. These pockets are perfect for keeping your smaller items organized and easily accessible.

Can the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Iso Pampered Chef Consultant Quilted Tote Bag cannot be personalized. However, it does feature a stylish and professional Pampered Chef logo, making it perfect for any consultant to use for their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Lolac