• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for Pampered Chef Products: Totes & More!

In summary, several users are offering totes for various PC products, including a tool turnabout, catalog tote, glass tote, and large tote. Some have already been sold, but others are still available for purchase or trade. Communication is taking place through private messages and some users are willing to meet in person to save on shipping costs.
klpdsp
Does anyone have totes for any of the pc products? like, simple additions, tool turnabout, glass tote, stoneware, rolling cart, catalog tote, etc.

klpdsp said:
Does anyone have totes for any of the pc products? like, simple additions, tool turnabout, glass tote, stoneware, rolling cart, catalog tote, etc.

I have a tool turnabout and catalog tote (the one with the clear front off of supply order) including the cards for the front of it that I would be willing to sell.

Sent you a pm and I live within an hour from you so we can probably save you shipping if I have what you want.

PMed you about the totes. :)

I have the new green glass tote that I don't have really any use for...

I would really like to purchase that green glass tote. Please send me a pm with the price and i can give you my address. Thanks.

Did you get my message about the totes?

Have sold my green tote...thanks to all who were interested

I have a tote that I'm interested in selling. It is the large tote that we earned years ago (along with the rolling tote and the tool-turn-about tote) one half is divided into three sections and the other half is open. I'm asking $20 plus shipping for it. I can accept Paypal.

chefpenny99 said:
I have a tote that I'm interested in selling. It is the large tote that we earned years ago (along with the rolling tote and the tool-turn-about tote) one half is divided into three sections and the other half is open. I'm asking $20 plus shipping for it. I can accept Paypal.

I'll take it if still available! I'll pm you.

Pamperedmama-it's your's. I'll be looking for the pm.

i'm looking to trade a White DCB, brand new in box, for Spice Turn About Tote. Let me know if anyone is [email protected]. Thanks!

1. What types of totes and bags does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of totes and bags, including insulated grocery totes, lunch bags, picnic totes, and utility totes. We also offer smaller bags such as cosmetic bags and wine totes.

2. Are the totes and bags durable?

Yes, our totes and bags are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand daily use. They are also easy to clean and maintain.

3. Can the totes and bags be personalized?

Yes, most of our totes and bags can be personalized with names, monograms, or custom designs. This is a great option for gifts or for adding a personal touch to your own bag collection.

4. How do I purchase Pampered Chef totes and bags?

You can purchase Pampered Chef totes and bags through our website, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or at one of our in-person events or parties. Our consultants can also assist with placing an order for you.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple totes and bags?

Yes, we often have promotions or discounts for purchasing multiple totes and bags. You can check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mrackliff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • schoonies