• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Danny's Closet - Find Great Deals!

In summary, Rhonda shared that she has a lot of products available for sale, and Donna requested a list. Chef-landoriley requested a list as well.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just dropped my digital camera. Now I need $$ to either replace it or get it fixed...whichever is cheaper. :(

If you are looking for any products, supplies...new or retired...totes, etc...I have a closet full and a garage full of stuff. Some of it sold yesterday but there is still a lot left. Also, I dug thru more closets and found even more than what I initially had so the list is bigger than it was yesterday...

Email me for the list at [email protected] Please don't PM me about it as my box fills up really fast - thanks :)

Send me a list Carolyn - let me know if you need my e-mail again - I think you have it.

janetupnorth said:
Send me a list Carolyn - let me know if you need my e-mail again - I think you have it.

I need it again...

Do you have any med sized shirts?

Rhonda

DizziePixie said:
Do you have any med sized shirts?

Rhonda

I have a polo shirt - brown & black with the logo - but it's a L

Do ya have a license plate frame? A girl can dream, can't she?

Can you pm me the list, please? I'm always looking to pick stuff up since I'm pretty new to this.

You've all got mail :)

Don't forget the new consultant tote! I'm still interested! My old crate hardly fits in my new car.

If you have a list of items you still have can you please send it to:

[email protected]

Thanks,
Donna

Could you also send me a list:
[email protected]

Do you have the HWC coffee tumbler--metalic pink one?

UPDATE - just found two more stamps I don't need:
- one brand new Nancy's "Contact me for: Fundraisers, Brodal Showers, Kitchen shows & Earning OPportunities" with a cpicture of our cookware on it.
- one "15 Guest...Get a gift" with the PC logo on it.

UPDATE...
Canon was able to fix my camera but the final cost is $117.00 - OUCH. In the meantime I have several items left that never sold or that that people said they wanted but never paid me for...so if you want the updated list, just email me...

Oh - and they've already shipped it back to me - so I will have it back in time for NC!! Yippeee!!!

Will you send me a list please? I may like one of the stamps if you have them.
[email protected]

thanks!

Can you send me a list? Maybe just post it for all of us--please!

chefjwr said:
Can you send me a list? Maybe just post it for all of us--please!

I am not permitted to post the list to the board because it has a lot of new items on it. I PM'd it to you

I would love to have a copy sent to me also.... [email protected]

Thanks a bunch~~Shelly

HI Carolyn!

I received my stamp today, thank you!

Could you send me your newer list.
thanks-

Kelly

[email protected]

Carolyn, if you're still sendin' out that list, can you email it to me? Thanks...

[email protected]

Hi Carolyn,
Could you please send me the list of items that you have available for sale as well?
Thank you!
Petra

Ya'll have mail!

Related to Shop Danny's Closet - Find Great Deals!

1. What types of products do you have available in Danny's closet?

We have a variety of products available in Danny's closet, including new and retired items, totes, and other supplies. The list is constantly changing, so be sure to email [email protected] for the most up-to-date list.

2. How do I access the list of products in Danny's closet?

To access the list of products in Danny's closet, please email [email protected]. Please do not send a direct message, as our inbox tends to fill up quickly. Thank you for understanding.

3. Can I negotiate prices for items in Danny's closet?

At this time, we are not able to negotiate prices for items in Danny's closet. All prices are final and non-negotiable. Thank you for your understanding.

4. Can I purchase items from Danny's closet online?

No, unfortunately we do not have an online purchasing option available for items in Danny's closet. Please email [email protected] to inquire about purchasing items from the list.

5. Are there any digital cameras available in Danny's closet?

As the list of items in Danny's closet is constantly changing, we cannot guarantee the availability of any specific items, including digital cameras. Please email [email protected] to inquire about current inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ivykeep