• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Tote for Your Personal Products? Let Us Help You Find the Perfect One!

In summary, Jaime recommends the Tool Turn About Tote, the Show to Go Multipurpose Tote, and the Rolling Case for bulky items. She also recommends bringing only two more items to a show, instead of the usual three.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Hi I am a brand new consultant and isearch of anyone selly a tote or two the one that comes in the set will not hold all of my personal products that I am taking. I also am game for any help/sugestions anyone has also if you think I need any items that helped your business let me know.
jaime

You can purchase the rolling tote on your supply order form. $90 may be a little pricey but if you make it your goal to qualify within your first 30 days you can get it for free with your Pampered Chef dollars! The tote that sits on top of that one is only $20, and the one that holds the tool-turn about is $15. You can earn them all if you turn in 4 shows and have $1250 in sales. It can be done, just set a goal. I earn all three when they first came out for $4000 in sales. It may help to tell people you are trying to earn those to help your business and you need EVERYONE's help.

Jaime,You may also want to consider whether you're making your job look too hard if you can't fit what you're taking to shows in the Kit tote. If you have 3 large crates/totes to haul into the house then it looks hard to be a consultant, and nobody will be interested in becoming a part of your team. Sure, we all have shows occasionally to which we take everything and the kitchen sink, either because of the recipe we're demonstrating, or because the host's "I wanna see" list was a mile long. But those should be the exceptions. :)I do recommend the Tool Turn About Tote and the Show to Go Multipurpose Tote for carrying bulky or awkward items. And the TTA tote can be used for the trifle bowl, as well! But you shouldn't make a habit of carrying all 3 to shows.

I really like the rolling case and find that I can also fit the catalogs and my laptop in it if I'm careful. I do tend to bring the piece that fits on top and my tool turn about. However, since I can get it all in one trip, I don't think it looks difficult. Okay...so any prepared food is the first trip so I can say HI to the host before unloading in her home. I agree though...less is usually better. Hard to get used to but true. I just use the big one for things like my pens, quick-stirs or light and bulky stuff. TTA is just easy to grab but I even get THAT in the rolling cart sometimes. Those are my proud days!

When I got to show's I use my crate and my multipurpose tote:) I try not to take everything but it seems like I take most of it.

Jaime,

If you are taking that much, I highly recommend the rolling tote as mentioned above. I also agree with Ann, don't take too much. I think I take a lot but the rolling cart does make it look better plus I have used it for a stand once I have emptied it during my show.

I also highly recommend the TTA tote.

I don't do that many show's so i don't think the purchase would be "worth" it at this point. I would love to get it in the future though:)

I also recommend the rolling tote. It is my favorite because it is like Mary Poppins carpet bag. You keep pulling things out of it like it has unlimited room.

THank you to all for your help and suggestions. I am game for anything

I agree with Chefann, you have to make it seem as easy as possible. When Grace Calderon was still with PC she painted a funny scenario of how we look when we try to bring everything to a show. She says we are so out of breath and sweaty that we can't even say hello. How people think "oh, poor thing look at everything she has to lug around..." So that is a very good point. She suggested the when we arrive we take our hand bag and ONE other bag, maybe the TTA bag. We go in say our hello's, determine where we're going to set up and politely say "okay, let me go get the rest of my things..." She said usually the host will ask the husband if he's around to help or will volunteer. Then you should only bring two more things so it doesn't look too difficult.

I go back and forth, one time I do great not taking everything, then I want to show more and end up with a lot. I agree try not to take everything. Ask the host what she wants to see and if there is anything a guest would like to see; then what you need for the demo.

This is a good reminder for me. I take way too much and frequently get the comments of "how do you carry all this" and "do you have to pack up your whole kitchen". Last show I did I was excited to show off some of the "packaging" suggestions from conference (like baking tools all pretty in my batter bowl with a bow, salad supplies laid out nice in my dots bowl, etc). My show this saturday is a sundae bar show so I am going to keep it to a bare minimum--the tools I need for the show (which include SA and cutlery), one stoneware and one cookware piece, and my (loaded) TTA. Thanks for the reminder!

If you're looking for a less-expensive alternative to the Rolling Crate, I suggest going to Staples or any office store and get one of their folding crates - they're usually less than $20, and you'll get a lot of use out of them. I use them for fairs and expos all the time when it's a distance to go to the set up location from my car.

2 weeks ago, I HAD to bring just the bare necessities to my show, because I was set up at a fundraiser at another house on the same night. I wasn't able to bring "everything", so I just brought the items in the kit and a few extras (the upcoming host specials, the guest special). I only carried 2 things in to the host's house - my old red crate (which is being replaced by the new consultant tote) and the Carryall Tote. It was SO much easier and I still had PLENTY of things to show and talk about. One woman wanted to see all of the cookbooks, but I only had one with me, and she said, "That's ok, I'll book a show and you can bring them to my house!" - She took my line!! LOL!

I was pleasantly surprised by this outcome and I will make it a point to only use those 2 bags from now on (and my bag with catalogs, order forms and laptop). Also, I always just go into the host's house initially with my purse and my paperwork bag, check out the layout and where I'm going to set up, then go out and get my stuff. And yes, if hubby is there, she usually sends him out to help, so that's even better! :)

I also mention to the host several times that if there is anything that they or their guests would like to see, let me know! There is always something someone wishes I brought so ask. When someone says "do you have this with", I say no. I wish you would have told me or your host! I would have loved to bring it for you to see. We aren't mind readers and that's okay. Like stated above, I can bring it to your show!I think the Staples rolling cart is a good idea. I think someone said they are on sale right now. I see them elsewhere too. Sam's Club and other office supply stores.

I have a PC briefcase that I will sell to you!

That staples crate is also a great idea for the dirty dishes afterwards! And when people ask about the price it wont scare them as much. :)

I know someone else that uses the crate from Staples. I think I will get one for my dirty dishes too. Lately I have put clean items back in with dirty and then end up washing everything.

chef_kimmo said:
I know someone else that uses the crate from Staples. I think I will get one for my dirty dishes too. Lately I have put clean items back in with dirty and then end up washing everything.
Oh I hate when that happens! What about when you're done and ready to go and people want the host to bring out some fruits and veggies so you can "dirty" more of your clean tools before you go. :)

Related to Need a Tote for Your Personal Products? Let Us Help You Find the Perfect One!

What is the purpose of the Iso Totes for new consultants?

The Iso Totes are designed to help new consultants organize and transport their Pampered Chef products and supplies to parties and events. They are also a great way to showcase and protect products during demonstrations.

How many products can the Iso Totes hold?

The Iso Totes can hold up to 30 pounds of Pampered Chef products and supplies. This makes it convenient for consultants to transport everything they need for a successful party.

Are the Iso Totes durable?

Yes, the Iso Totes are made with high-quality and durable materials to withstand the wear and tear of frequent use. They are also designed with reinforced handles and stitching for added strength.

Do the Iso Totes come in different sizes?

Currently, the Iso Totes are only available in one size. However, they are designed to fit most Pampered Chef products, including the popular Deep Covered Baker and Rockcrok.

Can I personalize my Iso Tote with my name or logo?

At this time, personalization is not available for the Iso Totes. However, they do come in a sleek black color with the Pampered Chef logo, making them a professional and stylish choice for all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nsmith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nsmith
  • alidafrizzell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcmealswithme