• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cincinnati Ohio Area Consultants I Really Need Your Help!

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Cincinnati, Ohio area offers the opportunity to earn income through hosting cooking parties, selling high-quality kitchen products, and building a team. Consultants also receive discounts on products, access to training and support, and the flexibility to work on their own schedule. To join the team, one can visit the website and sign up as a consultant, and will receive a starter kit with products and business materials. Comprehensive training and support are provided, including online and in-person training, access to a community of consultants, and a mentor. Hosting a cooking party is easy and fun, and as a host, one can receive free products and discounts. It is possible to be a Pampered Chef consultant while having a
husbandwifepcteam
I submitted an individual order for a customer Sunday who needs their products by Friday for a bridal luncheon. The order is still in pending and I'm afraid what she ordered will not arrive on time.
I need the following:
Small batter bowl
small micro cooker
measure all cup
bamboo spoon set
ice cream dipper

If you have any of the above items in your inventory please let me know ASAP!!!!

Thanks
Michelle

Michelle, call HO and see why it is still pending. Is it a credit card issue you can resolve?

I would definitely call HO and see what's going on. Good luck!

Michelle - I have the small batter bowl and the bamboo spoon set (small) if you still need them. Send me an email at [email protected] and I can run them to the post office. I live in GA but can send them however you want so you get them in time. Lisa

The order arrived at the customer's house today. Thanks to all of you for your willingness to help me.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Cincinnati, Ohio area?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, you will have the opportunity to earn income through hosting cooking parties, selling high-quality kitchen products, and building a team. You will also receive discounts on products, access to training and support, and the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

How can I join the Pampered Chef team in the Cincinnati, Ohio area?

To join the Pampered Chef team in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, you can visit our website and sign up as a consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business materials to help you get started. You will also have the support of a local team and a mentor to guide you through the process.

What kind of training and support is provided for Pampered Chef consultants in the Cincinnati, Ohio area?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for all consultants in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This includes online and in-person training, access to a community of consultants, and marketing materials to help you grow your business. You will also have a mentor to provide guidance and support along the way.

How do I host a cooking party with Pampered Chef in the Cincinnati, Ohio area?

Hosting a cooking party with Pampered Chef in the Cincinnati, Ohio area is easy and fun! Simply contact a local consultant, and they will work with you to choose a date, invite your guests, and plan the menu. As a host, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job in the Cincinnati, Ohio area?

Yes, you can absolutely be a Pampered Chef consultant while having a full-time job in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and can choose to work as little or as much as you want. Many consultants have successfully balanced a full-time job and their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC