• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lotion & Pink Products - Any Offers?

In summary, we offer a variety of lotions, including hand lotions, body lotions, and facial moisturizers, made with high-quality ingredients and available in various scents and formulas. Our lotions are safe for sensitive skin, as they are formulated with natural and nourishing ingredients and free from harsh chemicals. We also have a selection of pink products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories, which make great gifts and add a pop of color to your kitchen. We frequently have promotions for our pink products, and we offer bundles that include both lotions and pink products for a great value. Check our website or contact your consultant for more information on our products, promotions, and bundles.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Does anyone have any lotion that they want to get rid of? I love the lotion but don't need the whole set that they have on the outlet. Please let me know how much you want for it. Also, I am still looking for pink products if anyone has any of the old ones.

Funny, I'd like the soap, but not really the lotion! I think they'd be a little pricey to ship though? I have some pink products. Scrapers & nylon knives.

Related to Looking for Lotion & Pink Products - Any Offers?

1. What types of lotions do you offer?

We offer a variety of lotions, including hand lotions, body lotions, and facial moisturizers. Our lotions are made with high-quality ingredients and come in a range of scents and formulas to meet your specific needs.

2. Are your lotions safe for sensitive skin?

Yes, our lotions are formulated to be gentle on all skin types, including sensitive skin. We use natural and nourishing ingredients that are free from harsh chemicals, making them safe and effective for even the most sensitive skin.

3. Do you have any pink products available?

Yes, we offer a variety of pink products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories. Our pink products are perfect for adding a pop of color to your kitchen and make great gifts for friends and family.

4. Are there any current promotions for pink products?

Yes, we frequently have promotions and offers for our pink products. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and discounts.

5. Do you offer any lotion and pink product bundles?

Yes, we have a variety of bundles that include both lotions and pink products. These bundles are a great value and make it easy to get everything you need in one purchase. Check our website or contact your consultant for more information on our bundles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • crystalsh87
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • stacywhitlow