• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Purchase a Roller Tote as Soon as Possible.

In summary, our website offers a variety of options for purchasing a roller tote, including expedited shipping options. The shipping time for your tote will depend on the option you select, with standard shipping taking 5-7 business days. We recommend considering your individual needs when selecting a size for your tote, and we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including roller totes. Our totes also have special features such as compartments and insulated pockets for organizing and keeping items cool.
JenGoldie
I am looking for a Pampered Chef Roller Tote. Due to a disability, I am not strong enough to carry the regular tote with products. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks!
Jenny

It is available on a supply order. Shipping would be expensive for it from anyone else and if something's wrong with it when you get it you can exchange it if you get it from PC.

but keep in mind that you still have to carry it up stairs, etc. you may be better off with a few more totes. I love my roller tote but it is heavy when lifting it in and out of the car.

The roller tote is heavy and IMO awkward. I don't know if you have something like Big Lots in your area, but I went and purchased several small colorful plastic containers about 18 X 12, and take them. Smaller keeps them light, and I don't feel bad when a host asks me if she can help because I know they don't weigh much.

I've had 3 of the PC roller totes...ALL the handles broke and PC will only replace for one year. Go to Big Lots and get 22" or 23" rolling luggage. Everything I take fits into 2 of them...easy, no problem!

I use my rolling luggage for things for fairs (it works really well for that) but never thought to use the larger suitcase for that.

Also Office Depot has great ones almost identical but plastic, so they wipe clean (and a bit lighter) - and they're usually less than $20.
However, someone had just posted they had one to sell here in the Marketplace forum.

1. Can I purchase a roller tote immediately?

Yes, you can purchase a roller tote as soon as possible. Our website offers a variety of options for purchasing a roller tote, including expedited shipping options.

2. How long will it take to receive my roller tote?

The shipping time for your roller tote will depend on the shipping option you select at checkout. We offer standard shipping, which typically takes 5-7 business days, as well as expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

3. What size roller tote should I purchase?

The size of roller tote you should purchase will depend on your individual needs. We offer a range of sizes to accommodate different types of kitchen tools and equipment. We recommend considering the items you plan to store in the tote and selecting a size that will comfortably fit everything.

4. Can I return my roller tote if I'm not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including roller totes. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Are there any special features or compartments in the roller tote?

Yes, our roller totes are designed with various compartments and pockets to help you organize your kitchen tools and equipment. Some totes also have insulated pockets for keeping food and drinks cool. Be sure to check the product description for specific features of the tote you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • schoonies