• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Purse or Tote? Used OK!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of styles for their purses and totes, including crossbody bags, tote bags, and backpacks, with different sizes and colors to choose from. These purses and totes are made with high quality materials and are designed to be durable and versatile for everyday use. They can be used for more than just carrying kitchen supplies and have special features such as insulated compartments and multiple pockets for organization. The price range for Pampered Chef purses and totes varies from $20 to $50.
emmabelle47
I am looking for a PC purse or something I can use for a purse. Maybe that old Merrill ribbon tote? Something thats not huge, but maybe will help promote my business. Used is fine, as long as it is in good condition. Let me know. Thanks!

You can get a catalog tote on supply order for $15.

Yeah, I've seen that. I'm not sure if I want to carry that around as a purse. The bigger the purse is, the more room I have to add stuff I don't need. :)

Most totes/purses offered are about that size or bigger.

Merrill has the red purse that was available last year at Conference. It's in the "Limited time" area on their site.

I have many...what size do you want?

Does PC have a little clutch or wristlet??

I have the sling purse if you are intersted - it's in really good condition.

What styles of purses and totes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of styles for their purses and totes, including crossbody bags, tote bags, and backpacks. They also offer different sizes and colors to choose from.

Are the purses and totes from Pampered Chef made with high quality materials?

Yes, all of Pampered Chef's purses and totes are made with high quality materials. They are designed to be durable and long-lasting, perfect for everyday use.

Can the purses and totes from Pampered Chef be used for more than just carrying kitchen supplies?

Yes, the purses and totes from Pampered Chef are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. They are great for carrying groceries, gym clothes, or even as a diaper bag.

What is the price range for Pampered Chef purses and totes?

The price range for Pampered Chef purses and totes varies depending on the style and size. Generally, they range from $20 to $50.

Are there any special features or compartments in Pampered Chef purses and totes?

Yes, many of the purses and totes from Pampered Chef come with special features such as insulated compartments for keeping food hot or cold, as well as multiple pockets for organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • JenGoldie