• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Catalog Tote Bag :)

In summary, the Pampered Chef Catalog Tote Bag is a versatile and durable bag measuring 15 inches by 15 inches with a 5 inch gusset. It is made of high-quality canvas with reinforced stitching and features two small interior pockets and a large exterior pocket. While it is not customizable, you can personalize it by attaching a keychain or pin. The bag can also be used for various purposes such as carrying groceries, beach essentials, or even as a diaper bag or laptop bag.
LCOLACHICO
Hi All
I have been looking for this tote and I can not find one.. Is anyone ready to part with there's because they are ready for the new on stock???

New or used would be wonderful... Please PM me...

Thank you

If you don't find one on here, check ebay. I got the catalog tote and the TTA bag for like $15 or 18 including shipping. HTH!
God bless,
Amanda

You can order this on supply order for $15.00

Thanks !!:)

1. How big is the Pampered Chef Catalog Tote Bag?

The Pampered Chef Catalog Tote Bag measures 15 inches by 15 inches, with a 5 inch gusset. It has plenty of room to hold your catalogs, order forms, and other essentials for your business.

2. Is the tote bag made of durable material?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Catalog Tote Bag is made of high-quality, durable material that can withstand daily use. It is made of sturdy canvas with reinforced stitching, ensuring it can hold all your materials without tearing or breaking.

3. Can I customize the tote bag with my name or business logo?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef Catalog Tote Bag is not currently available for customization. However, you can easily add your own personal touch by attaching a keychain or pin to the bag's handle.

4. Does the tote bag have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Catalog Tote Bag features two small interior pockets, perfect for storing pens, business cards, or other small items. It also has a large exterior pocket, ideal for holding your phone or keys.

5. Can I use the tote bag for other purposes besides carrying catalogs?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Catalog Tote Bag is versatile and can be used for many purposes. It can be used as a grocery or beach bag, a diaper bag, or even for carrying your laptop or books. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Jaykul0327
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • schoonies