• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron - Buy or Swap with Others!

In summary, the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program is a platform created by Pampered Chef for consultants to buy or swap their cranberry aprons with other consultants. Any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the program and can do so by posting a listing on the designated page on the company's website. There is no cost to participate, but if a consultant chooses to buy an apron, they will need to cover the cost of shipping. This program is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and non-consultants can contact a consultant in their area to purchase a cranberry apron.
sarahlegare
Hi all! Is anyone sick of their cranberry apron yet?? I'm going to make one if I can't buy one here, so if someone is needing $$ more than an apron, or is just sick of theirs already, please let me know!! Thanks!

If that same person (or someone else) doesn't want their pouch, I'd love to take that off your hands, for a reasonable price, of course! ;)

Thanks!

Tammy

I would love a pouch as well!

I was wondering if anyone is wanting to rid of their cranberry apron??? If so please let me know I am wanting one I would like the money pouch too thanks

Related to Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron - Buy or Swap with Others!

What is the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program?

The "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program is a platform created by Pampered Chef to allow consultants to buy or swap their cranberry aprons with other consultants. This program is designed to help consultants who no longer want their cranberry apron to find a new owner for it.

Who can participate in the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program. This includes consultants from any level or rank within the company.

How can I buy or swap my cranberry apron through this program?

To buy or swap your cranberry apron, you can post a listing on the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" page on the Pampered Chef website. In your listing, include a description of your apron and the size you are looking for. You can also browse through existing listings to find an apron that you would like to buy or swap with.

Is there a cost to participate in the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program. However, if you choose to buy an apron, you will need to cover the cost of shipping.

Can I participate in the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the "Get Rid of Your Cranberry Apron" program is only open to active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in buying a cranberry apron, you can contact a consultant in your area to purchase one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • jackieblue