• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rid of Your Scrubbie and Save with Iso Hwc Pink - Only at 44632!

In summary, the "Get Rid of Your Scrubbie and Save with Iso Hwc Pink - Only at 44632!" is a revolutionary cleaning tool that uses silicone bristles and an ergonomic handle to effectively remove tough stains and grime from various surfaces. It is safe to use on all surfaces and can also be used for other purposes such as a heat-resistant mat, lint and pet hair remover, and scalp massager. The product is dishwasher safe and can also be cleaned with warm soapy water.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
If you want to get rid of yours, PM or email me!

Please include TOTAL including shipping to 44632.

THANKS!!

Hi Kelly:

Are any of your clustermates going to Wave 1? If so, I can hand off the scrubbie there. If not, postage would be about $5.00 and that's all I'd charge you for the scrubbie.

let me know -

I have some if anyone is interested. E-mail me your ship-to zip at [email protected] and I can get a total for you...thanks! :)

Can't you still order one on supply? (I think so as I still have one on my open supply order and it doesn't tell me invalid, so maybe...) If so, that's a great way to go!

I believe these items will be available for sale online during the fall cancer walk. Along with another item. The folks at the Cancer table booth mentioned that. Also, she said that the May host special will be available as well to everyone.

What is the "Get Rid of Your Scrubbie and Save with Iso Hwc Pink - Only at 44632!" product?

The "Get Rid of Your Scrubbie and Save with Iso Hwc Pink - Only at 44632!" is a revolutionary cleaning tool that replaces traditional scrubbers and sponges. It is designed to make cleaning easier, more efficient, and more hygienic.

How does the Iso Hwc Pink work?

The Iso Hwc Pink uses a unique combination of silicone bristles and an ergonomic handle to remove tough stains and grime from various surfaces. The bristles are gentle enough to not scratch delicate surfaces, yet strong enough to effectively clean and scrub away dirt and grime.

Is the Iso Hwc Pink safe to use on all surfaces?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink is safe to use on all surfaces, including non-stick cookware, glass, stainless steel, and more. The silicone bristles will not scratch or damage any surface, making it a versatile and convenient cleaning tool for your home.

How do I clean and maintain the Iso Hwc Pink?

The Iso Hwc Pink is dishwasher safe, so you can easily clean and sanitize it after use. For tough stains or residue, you can also soak it in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Make sure to dry it completely before storing.

Can I use the Iso Hwc Pink for other purposes besides cleaning?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink can also be used as a heat-resistant mat for hot pots and pans, a brush for removing lint and pet hair from clothing, and even a gentle massager for your scalp. The possibilities are endless with this versatile and innovative product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • stacywhitlow