• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket

When they first starting appearing in stores around here I said yuck, those are so ugly who would buy them? then later we started selling them.I don't take them, talk about them or display them BUT, I do keep them because as crazy as it sounds the only 2 PC products I have gotten rid of in 14 years are the various ice shavers and the boil control. I will keep it all for my kids to decide what to do with. Someday when they have homes they may like it or throw it away.What a good Mom you are...well you know the saying "granny had it, mom threw it away, I bought it back at an antique store." Now that you are
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
OK. You know you have one! It's just sitting on your desk or on top of your bookshelf gathering dust! I promise to give it a good home and love it forever!

If you want me to help you declutter a bit, PM or email me with the cost including shipping to 44632.

THANKS!!

Was this a consultant only thing?

I'd love one if there's another one floating around!! Zip is 01506.

Thanks!

It was a consultant-only item. A few years ago, it was the incentive item for holding/submitting 2 July shows and going to Conference.And, no, I'm not getting rid of mine! I love it for holding napkins on the table. :)

Hush up Ann! You are making it sound too valuable! lol

I have one sitting upside down on my hot water heater in the pantry don't use it but can't part with it either and not sure why i hate all the woven pieces.

Good luck with that Kelly! Several people on my team keep trying to steal mine. I wish they would do that kind of thing every year - THAT would get more of them to attend!

Teresa Lynn said:
I have one sitting upside down on my hot water heater in the pantry don't use it but can't part with it either and not sure why i hate all the woven pieces.

WHAT..... hate??? :confused: I have never heard anyone say that. May I ask why?
I would love this item too! I love love love my baskets :)

sorry, I think they are ugly.
When they first starting appearing in stores around here I said yuck, those are so ugly who would buy them? then later we started selling them.
I don't take them, talk about them or display them BUT, I do keep them because as crazy as it sounds the only 2 PC products I have gotten rid of in 14 years are the various ice shavers and the boil control. I will keep it all for my kids to decide what to do with. Someday when they have homes they may like it or throw it away.

Too funny...I was going to ask the SAME thing today! I have a great friend who is being so kind to help me organize my office for the very last time! It always gets surface done and then...well, life happens. She tried to "steal" is yesterday, but I love it to much to part with it. So...I'll take the 3rd one that's just lying around :)

Teresa Lynn said:
sorry, I think they are ugly.
When they first starting appearing in stores around here I said yuck, those are so ugly who would buy them? then later we started selling them.
I don't take them, talk about them or display them BUT, I do keep them because as crazy as it sounds the only 2 PC products I have gotten rid of in 14 years are the various ice shavers and the boil control. I will keep it all for my kids to decide what to do with. Someday when they have homes they may like it or throw it away.

What a good Mom you are...

well you know the sayinggranny had it
mom threw it away
I bought it back at an antique storewhen we divided my grandparents house I was a newlywed in an apt 850 miles away and didn't "appreciate" some of the older things I was offered now I scout antique stores and flea markets for some of it

If it is the woven basket I think it is just adorble !!!!! Let me look into my spending money and see what I can do kelly !!!

Christina,
i think she wants to buy not sell one

Teresa Lynn said:
Christina,
i think she wants to buy not sell one

Yes...I WANT ONE!! And now Teresa is teasing me by telling me that she HAS one, doesn't use it, but won't sell it to me....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

(Psst! I won't tell your kids! They will never miss it!)

haha I sorry kelly, I can't get rid of mine I love it way too much :)

Oh kelly I forgot to tell ya i am in much better spirits today came to peace with it last night :) thanks for the talk yesterday :)

christinaspc said:
Oh kelly I forgot to tell ya i am in much better spirits today came to peace with it last night :) thanks for the talk yesterday :)

Glad to hear that!! Life is too short to dwell over things that are out of our control!!

{{{HUGS}}}

oh they'd know
they complain about how we use expensive LB baskets in the pantry and then we have those just stacked and hung on the wall
one son is 6' 4" and he hits his head every time he walks into the pantry. they say they don't want them now but if I got rid of it they find a use for it. . They also say that about my LB i tell them someday when i die they'll fight over them

OK ya'all!!

I know that someone OTHER than Teresa has one of these just laying around.... (upside down on your water heater, too??)

Throw me a bone, pleeeeeaaaasssseeee??

If anyone has one after Kelly gets hers, I wouldn't mind having one too. My D has one and i fall in love with it over and over again every month when I go to her meetings!! :)

I love mine too. We use ours for our TV/VCR/DVD remotes. Good luck finding one Kelly.

I just saw this at my Director's yesterday....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone out there doesn't USE THEIRS (hint hint) sell it to one of us beggars...I mean Newer Consultants that never had the opportunity!!!!
I want one really really bad......78744
Thanks

Just bumping again.....

Kelly,
have you tried some of the other loops like lets make a deal? or that naughty site that starts with an "E"

nothing on ebay...

I forget...is LMAD on Yahoo? I used to be a member a loooonnggg time ago!

don't know never used it

I remember seing them on ebay after conf. That year going for 80$!!!! Ok I would like one but not that much!

What is the size of the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket?

The Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket has a size of 10 inches by 10 inches by 4 inches.

What materials is the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket made of?

The Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket is made of high-quality, durable woven materials such as bamboo and rattan.

Can the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold items. It is heat-resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket be used for serving and storage?

Yes, the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket is perfect for both serving and storage. It is stylish enough to use for serving food and also has a lid for convenient storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • evk1972