• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid

In summary, the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid is a 12-inch diameter skillet and lid, perfect for cooking large meals for the whole family. It is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and even heat distribution. It is compatible with all stovetops and dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Need shipping to 44632, which would be about $10

Email or PM me with your offer!

Need this ASAP...

Bumping this up...anyone?

Ummm...can't you just purchase one from the company?

LOL

Yes...and that's what I will do if no one has one that they can make me a deal on! (I was thinking there were many people on here that siad they didn't know what to use their POR points on, and they may want to make me a nice deal on the pan so they can use the $$ on something different!)

I have a show on Thursday, and if I don't get any takers by then, I will probably add it to her show. (So I can get POR points on it, too!)

Just do it Kelly! You will love this pan so much!!

I just sold my professional family size one to someone on here...I CAN'T go without it! I use that pan almost every day!

I want the Executive so I can continue to take it to shows after the Professional is discontinued. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my cookware!

Kelly,
You said you need it for Thurs? You will never get it by tomorrow.....:(

No...if I don't find someone that wants to sell theirs by Thursday, I am going to add it to my host's show that is being held tomorrow.

I really just thought there may be someone on here that would rather have the $$ than to get a second pan if they already had all the cookware that they wanted...and didn't know what to get with their POR points.

:)

Kelly...I PMed you, but I've got to get back to work, I'll be back in an hour & a half.

I PM'd you back...Thanks Ginger!

Related to Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid

1. What is the size of the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid"?

The "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid has a diameter of 12 inches, making it perfect for cooking large meals for the whole family.

2. Is the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid oven safe?

Yes, the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to easily transition from stovetop to oven for a variety of cooking methods.

3. What material is the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid made of?

The "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid is made of high-quality stainless steel, providing durability and even heat distribution for optimal cooking results.

4. Can the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. This makes it a versatile and convenient addition to any kitchen.

5. Is the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso 12" Executive Skillet and Lid is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • salthechef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
Replies