• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Hwc Pink Gloves From the Past

In summary, the Iso Hwc Pink Gloves are made of a durable and flexible latex material. They are heat-resistant and can be used for handling hot objects up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also waterproof and can be used for tasks that require contact with water. The gloves come in a range of sizes to fit different hand sizes comfortably. To clean and care for the gloves, wash them with soap and water and avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals. Store them in a cool, dry place when not in use.
sarahsworld2000
Does anyone by chance still have a new pair of the Pink HWC gloves? I have someone looking for a pair. And if you do, what would you be asking for them? Thanks! Sarah

Have you found a pair? I have one NIP for $7.50 plus $2 shipping. Message me if you're interested. Thank you!

What is the material of the Iso Hwc Pink Gloves?

The Iso Hwc Pink Gloves are made of a durable and flexible latex material.

Can these gloves be used for handling hot objects?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Gloves are heat-resistant and can be used for handling hot objects up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Are these gloves waterproof?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Gloves are waterproof and can be used for washing dishes or other tasks that require contact with water.

Do these gloves come in different sizes?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Gloves come in a range of sizes to fit different hand sizes comfortably.

How do I clean and care for these gloves?

To clean the Iso Hwc Pink Gloves, simply wash them with soap and water and allow them to air dry. It is important to avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals on the gloves, as this can damage the material. Store the gloves in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • IndyChef