• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Cancer Survivor Gloves

In summary, during a conversation on a forum, a person shared that they had given a pair of gloves to a cancer survivor as a thank you gift and another person asked if they could find a pair for their mother. Several people responded, offering to sell their extra gloves. One person also mentioned having other items leftover from a show. Another person asked if anyone still had gloves available for purchase. The original person responded that they were interested in buying gloves for a customer and someone else mentioned having received all left-handed gloves. However, another person clarified that the "L" on the gloves stood for latex, not left-handedness.
luvtocook
I gave a pair of these to the host of my show this past weekend (she is a cancer survivor!) as a Thank You gift and one of her guests asked me if I could find a pair for her to give to her mother (also a survivor!).

Does anyone out there have an extra pair of the gloves that they would sell me?

Thank you!!

Mary

You can place an individual order until the end of June, you just need to date is as a May order.

Yep, backdate a May ind order.

I have some if you are still interested. E-mail me at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you...thanks!

Hi All!Thank you so much for your responses! I am sending a check out in the mail tomorrow for the gloves! Thank you Patti! My guest will be thrilled!!!Mary

I have some of everything left over from a show that I got "stuck" with. Let me know if anyone needs or wants any. THanks Michelle

I've got the gloves still in package and also the bowl trio for anyone who wants it.

Re: ISO-HWC Gloves/anyone still have a pair?I have a customer that is interested in a pair of the gloves? She wants a price quote before she commits to the purchase. Anyone still have gloves. My zip code is 43103 to help figure shipping. Thank you.

I just PM'd you!

JoLynn

Got it/sent u an e-mail and will get w/you when I hear from my customer. Thanks!

WELL ~ I received 3 sets - ALL LEFT HANDED!!!

If anyone is interested!!!!:yuck::eek::confused:

Yeah - I know - I nedd to make an adjustment...

~G

Do you think they are left handed because there is a L on them??? Because the L does not mean left hand. It stands for Latex.........................

Flamingo said:
Do you think they are left handed because there is a L on them??? Because the L does not mean left hand. It stands for Latex.........................

NOPE!! They are really all left handed!! didn't believe the host until I saw them myself.

PCGINA said:
NOPE!! They are really all left handed!! didn't believe the host until I saw them myself.

That is CRAZY! :eek:

1. What are the cancer survivor gloves made of?

The cancer survivor gloves are made of a soft and durable material that is gentle on sensitive skin. They are also latex-free, making them safe for individuals with latex allergies.

2. Are these gloves only for cancer survivors?

No, these gloves can be used by anyone who desires comfortable and protective gloves for everyday tasks. They are especially beneficial for individuals with sensitive skin or those undergoing chemotherapy treatment.

3. Do the gloves come in different sizes?

Yes, the cancer survivor gloves come in multiple sizes to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone. Please refer to our size chart for the best fit.

4. Can these gloves be used for cooking?

While these gloves are not specifically designed for cooking, they can be used for food preparation and handling. However, we recommend using our heat-resistant oven mitts for handling hot items.

5. Are the gloves machine washable?

Yes, these gloves are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and air drying for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
marliece
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • jennifer34691