• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for Breast Cancer Survivor Mom - Help Me Out!

In summary, there are several thoughtful gift ideas for a breast cancer survivor mom, such as a cozy robe, personalized journal, spa day gift certificate, meaningful jewelry, or a relaxing care package. Kitchen tools and gadgets like a slow cooker, blender, or easy-grip utensils can also be practical gifts. Personalizing a gift with a heartfelt note, favorite color, or custom-made item is a great way to show support. Some practical and helpful gifts could include a meal delivery or house cleaning service, comfortable clothing, or grocery gift cards. And for those on a budget, DIY gift baskets, homemade meals, or offering your time and support can also be meaningful gifts for a breast cancer survivor mom.
jennifer34691
I am a new consultant and my mother is a survivor of Breast Cancer. I would love to be able to get her some of these items for Christmas. PLease let me know if you have any you are willing to part with. THANKS

I have the stencil set and the bar board/knife, both opened but used for display only. I also just e-mailed you about the pins that we could combine shipping on!

I have the following HWC items I am will to part with. Prices do not include shipping from 32226.

Cup & Saucers NIB 2 sets $19.60 each
Can Strainer NIP $3.00
Clips NIP 2 pkgs $3.50 each
Pink 1 cup Measure All 2 NIP 1 New no pkg $6.00 each
Pink Cutting Board & Knife NIP $6.50
Pink Lemonaide NIP $4.00
Pink Microfiber Towel NIP $6.50

PayPal preferred but checks also welcome.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Gift Ideas for Breast Cancer Survivor Mom - Help Me Out!

1. What are some thoughtful gift ideas for a breast cancer survivor mom?

There are many great gift ideas for a breast cancer survivor mom, including a cozy robe or blanket for comfort during recovery, a personalized journal or planner to document her journey, a gift certificate for a massage or spa day, a beautiful piece of jewelry with a pink ribbon or breast cancer symbol, or a thoughtful care package filled with items to help her relax and pamper herself.

2. Are there any kitchen tools or gadgets that would make a useful gift for a breast cancer survivor mom?

Yes, there are several kitchen tools and gadgets that can make cooking and meal prep easier for a breast cancer survivor mom. Some ideas include a slow cooker or pressure cooker to save time and energy in the kitchen, a high-quality blender for nutritious smoothies, or a set of easy-grip utensils for those with limited hand strength.

3. How can I personalize a gift for a breast cancer survivor mom?

Personalizing a gift is a great way to show your support and love for a breast cancer survivor mom. Consider adding a heartfelt note or message to a gift, selecting a gift with her favorite color or design, or choosing a gift that reflects her interests or hobbies. You can also add a personalized touch by hand-making a gift or purchasing a custom-made item.

4. Are there any practical gifts that would be helpful for a breast cancer survivor mom?

Some practical gift ideas for a breast cancer survivor mom could include a meal delivery service to help with meal planning and preparation, a house cleaning service to alleviate stress and fatigue, a comfortable and supportive bra or clothing for post-surgery recovery, or a gift card for groceries or household essentials. These practical gifts can be incredibly helpful during a challenging time.

5. What are some budget-friendly gift ideas for a breast cancer survivor mom?

If you're on a budget, there are still many thoughtful gift options for a breast cancer survivor mom. You can create a DIY gift basket filled with items such as teas, candles, and self-care items, make a homemade meal or baked goods, or offer your time and support with tasks like running errands, babysitting, or providing transportation to appointments. Remember, the most important thing is to show your love and support for the survivor mom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Kimandsue
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bakinwithbacon
Replies