• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an apron for a good cause? Join our pampered chef team!

In summary, to order the "New Consultant Needs Hwc Apron," log in to your Pampered Chef account and browse through the "New Consultant Kit" category or search for the apron. It includes a black apron with the Pampered Chef logo, a pocket, a matching towel and oven mitt. The apron is one size fits all and can be washed in a machine. It cannot be personalized with your name, but you can add iron-on letters or patches.
Rebelbug
Gold Member
I didn't sign up in time to get the apron offer. I'm trying to get the apron for my first show, to pump up the products in May and raise some money for cancer. My mother is fourth stage breast cancer, so this is a pretty personal thing to me, and it's the reason I am starting my business at the end of this week.

Please, please let me know if you have an apron to sell? Thank you. :angel:

1. How do I order the "New Consultant Needs Hwc Apron"?

To order the "New Consultant Needs Hwc Apron," log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can search for the apron or browse through the "New Consultant Kit" category. Once you have selected your apron, simply add it to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

2. What is included in the "New Consultant Needs Hwc Apron"?

The "New Consultant Needs Hwc Apron" includes a black apron with the Pampered Chef logo, as well as a pocket for holding your phone and other small items. It also comes with a matching towel and oven mitt, making it the perfect set for any kitchen.

3. Is the apron one size fits all?

Yes, the apron included in the "New Consultant Needs Hwc Apron" is a one size fits all. It has an adjustable neck strap and long ties to accommodate a variety of body types.

4. Can I personalize the apron with my name?

Unfortunately, the "New Consultant Needs Hwc Apron" cannot be personalized with your name. However, you can purchase iron-on letters or patches to add your name to the apron yourself.

5. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron included in the "New Consultant Needs Hwc Apron" is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with similar colors and air drying to prevent any damage to the apron or logo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperChefCarol
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • pcmealswithme