• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a Young Lady Give a Gift to Her Grandmother

In summary, the conversation revolves around a host who is changing their party to a fundraiser in honor of their grandmother who has been re-diagnosed with cancer. The host is looking to purchase an apron as a gift for their grandmother, and another participant offers to sell their extra apron. There is also discussion about the apron being given to fundraiser hosts as a donation, but this idea is ultimately disregarded due to the decrease in donation amount.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I have a young lady who is changing her PC cooking party, $1000 plus, to a fundraiser in honor of her grandmother, who was a 7 year survivor but has just been re-diagnosed this last March and is fighting again. I want to give her an apron as she really wanted it because she was going to give it to her grandmother as a gift. So if anyone has one, let me know. I have $35 including shipping if that helps you decide. Thanks!

How about if she split it and kept enough in the show to get the apron and did the rest as a fundraiser. I realize that it's not as much a donation but she'd have the apron for her grandmother.

This is one promotion that I totally disagree with HO on. Of all hosts, the FUNDRAISER hosts should be getting the apron - but we've already had that discussion... :rolleyes:

I thought about that too but it makes the donation go from $250 to $125 if we do that so...

pampered1224 said:
I have a young lady who is changing her PC cooking party, $1000 plus, to a fundraiser in honor of her grandmother, who was a 7 year survivor but has just been re-diagnosed this last March and is fighting again. I want to give her an apron as she really wanted it because she was going to give it to her grandmother as a gift. So if anyone has one, let me know. I have $35 including shipping if that helps you decide. Thanks!

I have an extra one (new in package) for you if you want it. Lemme know....

Sorry I forgot to post - I have one. Thank you though!

Liquid Sky said:
I have an extra one (new in package) for you if you want it. Lemme know....

Could you PM me and let me know how much you'd like for your extra one if you still have it? I'd like to get one for the host of my fundraiser yesterday.

1. How can I find the perfect gift for my grandmother?

Finding the perfect gift for your grandmother can be challenging, but it's important to consider her interests and hobbies. You can also think about personalized items, such as photo albums or custom kitchenware, that will hold sentimental value for her.

2. What are some gift ideas that are suitable for grandmothers?

Some gift ideas that are suitable for grandmothers include cooking and baking tools, personalized jewelry, home decor items, spa gifts, and books. You can also consider giving her a gift certificate for a special experience, like a cooking class or a day at the spa.

3. How can I make the gift-giving experience more special for my grandmother?

To make the gift-giving experience more special for your grandmother, you can add a personal touch to the gift, such as a handwritten note or a homemade item. You can also plan a special outing or activity to do together, such as a picnic or a day at the park.

4. Is there a specific budget I should follow when buying a gift for my grandmother?

The budget for your gift should depend on your personal financial situation and the type of relationship you have with your grandmother. It's important to choose a gift that you feel comfortable spending on and that will bring joy to your grandmother.

5. How can I ensure my grandmother will love the gift I give her?

The best way to ensure your grandmother will love the gift you give her is to put thought and consideration into your selection. Consider her interests, likes, and dislikes, and choose a gift that you know she will appreciate. You can also ask for input from other family members or friends who know her well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
Replies