• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Retired Item for a Bride to Be...

In summary, popular retired items for brides include the Mini Baker Set, Professional Santoku Knife, Quick Stir Pitcher, Stoneware Heart Mold, and Classic Batter Bowl. These items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but may be found through third-party sellers. Similar products are offered by Pampered Chef, and limited-time promotions or restocks may occur. Retired items are covered by the satisfaction guarantee and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.
KrisGio
Hi all,

I have a bride to be that did a registry with me. She was my VERY FIRST $1000 show and she has thrown a few other people my way. I know that she really wants a Sectional Chillzane (you know the one we had in June as a host special) but there was not a host that I had that would give it up to me. Does anyone have a new one that I can buy off of them. I want to get it for her for her bridal shower. Thanks. :chef:

have you checked ebay?

i just seen a few on ebay last night!!

Is it the rectangle chillzanne? If not, I have only used mine for demos (not sure it has ever even had food in it) I do not have the original box but PM me if it is something you might be interested in.

What are some popular retired items for brides?

Some popular retired items for brides include the Mini Baker Set, the Professional Santoku Knife, the Quick Stir Pitcher, the Stoneware Heart Mold, and the Classic Batter Bowl.

Can I still purchase retired items?

Unfortunately, retired items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Do you offer any similar products to retired items?

Yes, we offer a wide range of products that are similar to our retired items. From bakeware to knives to kitchen tools, we have many options for brides-to-be to choose from.

How can I find out if a retired item will be back in stock?

We do not typically bring back retired items, but occasionally we may offer limited-time promotions or bring back select products for special occasions. You can sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any potential restocks.

Are retired items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all of our products, including retired items, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nhpegt