• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Pampered Bride Apron

In summary, the Old Pampered Bride Apron can be found on the Pampered Chef website and is still available for purchase. It typically costs around $35 and is machine washable. Personalization is not available, but you can add your own touch with custom accessories.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I am looking for the old apron that says "Pampered Bride" on it. I bought the "Pampered Groom" one on the outlet, and figured I'd order one for the bride on my supply order. But then I realized that it was redesigned and doesn't say "Pampered Bride." I want to give it as a set to my future DIL at her shower on 8/8. TIA

I have one at home, brand new, never touched. I just unwrapped it from the original plastic and put it in a ziplog baggie. I also have the Pampered Groom apron and the 3 laundry markers that come with them. Let me know if you want everything or just the Pampered Bride apron. I can probably get it to you by the shower. Email me at [email protected] for faster response. I'm at work today, but can email you back tonight with a picture/price. What did you pay for the Pampered Groom apron on the outlet?

1. Where can I find the Old Pampered Bride Apron?

The best place to find the Old Pampered Bride Apron is on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the apron in the search bar and it should come up as a product option.

2. Is the Old Pampered Bride Apron still available for purchase?

Yes, the Old Pampered Bride Apron is still available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. If it is currently out of stock, you can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any in stock.

3. How much does the Old Pampered Bride Apron cost?

The price of the Old Pampered Bride Apron may vary, but it typically costs around $35. You can check the current price on the Pampered Chef website or with your local consultant.

4. Is the Old Pampered Bride Apron machine washable?

Yes, the Old Pampered Bride Apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to help preserve the apron's quality.

5. Can I personalize the Old Pampered Bride Apron?

Unfortunately, personalization is not available for the Old Pampered Bride Apron. However, you can add your own personal touch by accessorizing with a custom apron pin or other kitchen accessories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jill092375
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • nancycookspc