• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Groom's Apron for PC Shower: Get Yours Now!

In summary, the Iso Groom's Apron for PC Shower is a specially designed apron for grooms to wear during a Pampered Chef bridal shower. It is unique because it is specifically designed for grooms and has a fun, modern design with adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. The apron can be personalized with the groom's name or initials, and it is machine washable for easy cleaning. It is also available for purchase in bulk at a discounted price, making it a great option for bridal shower planners or Pampered Chef consultants.
PCGINA
Gold Member
Anybody happen to have one of these hanging around??

I have a bride that really wants to give her future hubby one at their PC Shower in June and I just used my last one in reserve :(

TIA

You might be able to take the Wedding Shower one and sew on a bow tie?!?

cmdtrgd said:
You might be able to take the Wedding Shower one and sew on a bow tie?!?

Yeah ~ I could - thanks for the idea BUT - I really need a REAL one...:p

Sorry. I've never seen a "real" one.

Something I did to one of the Pampered Bride aprons is I had my brother create Bride (he's a graphic designer) and then I printed it on a transfer. Alittle time intensive, but the result was great!

Related to Iso Groom's Apron for PC Shower: Get Yours Now!

What is the Iso Groom's Apron for PC Shower?

The Iso Groom's Apron for PC Shower is a specially designed apron for grooms to wear during a Pampered Chef bridal shower. It is made of high-quality material and has multiple pockets to hold various kitchen tools and gadgets.

What makes the Iso Groom's Apron unique?

The Iso Groom's Apron is unique because it is specifically designed for grooms and has a fun, modern design. It also has adjustable neck and waist straps to ensure a comfortable fit for all body types.

Can I personalize the Iso Groom's Apron?

Yes, you can personalize the apron with the groom's name or initials. This makes it a thoughtful and personalized gift for the groom-to-be.

Is the Iso Groom's Apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. However, we recommend air drying to preserve the quality of the material.

Can I purchase the Iso Groom's Apron for PC Shower in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase the apron in bulk for a discounted price. This is a great option for bridal shower planners or Pampered Chef consultants who want to provide the apron as a gift for multiple grooms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Trish1953