• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Bride and Groom Aprons for a Picture-Perfect Bridal Shower

In summary, the Bridal shower aprons say "The Pamped Chef" and have our tag line. They changed it to only one, and I have not seen them yet.
mminikus
Does anyone know what the Bridal shower Aprons say on them? I know there used to be 2, one said Pampered Bride, and the other said Pampered Groom. I know they changed it to only one, and I have not seen them yet. I have a shower coming up and I would like to know before I order it.
Thanks in advance!!

I think they just have the pampered chef logo in Silver at the top...

I have 4 at home for upcoming showers, but haven't paid very close attention I guesss...

I have oneThe aprons are plain white and at the very top, all it has is "The Pamped Chef" and our tag line. I wish we would go back to the old aprons.

It is very plain, so I got sparkly iron-on letters & put the bride's new name (Mrs. _) on it. I wish they would go back to the old ones, too.

Oh yeah, I forgot I changed my avatar...my new pic is from the wedding shower I had last weekend. It's hard to tell much about it since it's so small, but the bride-to-be is wearing her PC apron.

I was bummed to hear that they changed them too! I really loved it when they had the one for the Groom too!! It was an awesome way to include the guy! Oh, well, I guess we will just make do with what we have to choose from.

mminikus said:
I was bummed to hear that they changed them too! I really loved it when they had the one for the Groom too!! It was an awesome way to include the guy! Oh, well, I guess we will just make do with what we have to choose from.

At NC they always have a HUGE suggestion sheet for us...

PAAAAAAAAAALLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!

Ask for the Groom's Apron back on this sheet!! I really miss it as well....the bride was always so excited to see that her new hubby would be welcome in the kitchen with her....

I bought a bunch of fabric markers so when people signed it, it was very colorful.

I wish we had the old aprons back too but I'm LOVING the idea of putting Mrs. X on her apron! Of course on that note, we could use the sparkly letters and write PAMPERED BRIDE on one and PAMPERED GROOM on the other... that would be super cute!!!!

I liked the old aprons, too.Either way, I always ask the wedding colors. I buy fabric pens in those colors for people to use.

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Bride and Groom Aprons?

The aprons measure 32 inches long and 26 inches wide, providing ample coverage for most body types.

Can the aprons be personalized with the couple's names?

Yes, our Pampered Bride and Groom Aprons can be personalized with the couple's names for a special touch. Simply select the "personalization" option when placing your order.

Are the aprons machine washable?

Yes, these aprons are made from high-quality, durable fabric that can withstand frequent washing. We recommend washing in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

What materials are used to make the aprons?

Our Pampered Bride and Groom Aprons are made from a soft and lightweight blend of cotton and polyester, ensuring comfort and durability for the happy couple.

Can I purchase just the bride or groom apron separately?

Unfortunately, these aprons are only sold as a set and cannot be purchased individually. However, they make the perfect gift for any bridal shower or wedding, so consider buying the set and giving one as a gift to the bride and groom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • family4dinner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
family4dinner
  • Malinda Klein