• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride & Groom Apron: To Buy or Not?

In summary, the conversation discusses options for aprons for a bridal shower, as the original Pampered Bride and Groom aprons are no longer available. Suggestions include finding aprons at a craft store or Wal-Mart and personalizing them with fabric markers, as well as using printable iron on transfers. It is also mentioned that the Marketplace board may have the original aprons available.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I have a bridal shower where the bride & Groom will be-

WE used to have a Pampered Bride & Pampered Groom apron-

Now there is only 1 and it is UNisex-

Should I get 2 of them?? or should I get the Bride one and the groom something different???

I do not use the current aprons available through PC. I find aprons at a craft store or Wal-Mart for about $5 each. You can write on them with fabric markers. I have the host write "Mrs. XXX" on the filling the top portion of the apron in pretty or cute letters then the guests sign on the apron. The bride-to-be is proud her soon to be title and everyone has to have a picture. If someone is really artistic the edge the pocket and/or apron with a design. I think this idea would work for both bride and groom.

jbondr said:
I do not use the current aprons available through PC. I find aprons at a craft store or Wal-Mart for about $5 each. You can write on them with fabric markers. I have the host write "Mrs. XXX" on the filling the top portion of the apron in pretty or cute letters then the guests sign on the apron. The bride-to-be is proud her soon to be title and everyone has to have a picture. If someone is really artistic the edge the pocket and/or apron with a design. I think this idea would work for both bride and groom.

Or you could even get printable iron on transfers if you're like me and don't believe your handwriting is nice enough. :D

nancycookspc said:
I have a bridal shower where the bride & Groom will be-

WE used to have a Pampered Bride & Pampered Groom apron-

Now there is only 1 and it is UNisex-

Should I get 2 of them?? or should I get the Bride one and the groom something different???

I purchased the Pampered Groom apron on the outlet last spring, and then realized that we no longer had the Pampered Bride apron. I posted a note in Marketplace, and someone came to my rescue with a brand new bride apron. It made a cute gift for my son and his fiancee. You may want to try the Marketplace board.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend getting both the bride and groom their own aprons. It's a special occasion and having matching aprons would make for a cute and memorable touch. Plus, it's always nice to have your own designated apron in the kitchen. However, if you'd like to mix it up, you can also consider getting the bride an apron and the groom a personalized kitchen tool or gadget. Either way, I'm sure they will appreciate the thoughtfulness. Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of the Bride & Groom Apron?

The Bride & Groom Apron is designed to make cooking and baking together as a couple more fun and romantic. It also helps to protect your clothes from any spills or splatters while cooking.

What are the dimensions of the apron?

The Bride & Groom Apron measures 27 inches wide and 31 inches long, making it suitable for most adults. It also has adjustable neck and waist ties for a comfortable fit.

Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the Bride & Groom Apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to preserve the quality and colors of the apron.

Can I personalize the apron with names or a wedding date?

Yes, you can personalize the apron with either names or a wedding date. Personalization is available for an additional fee and can be added at the time of purchase.

Is the apron suitable for a wedding gift?

Yes, the Bride & Groom Apron makes a great wedding gift for any couple who loves to cook together. It's a unique and thoughtful gift that they can use for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • family4dinner