• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe to Go With Chocolate Chip Sensation

Cool Veggie Pizza7 layer salad squaresor 7 layer salad in the trifle bowl?or Pampering Chefs Recipesscroll to salad recipes...and Pizza recipesWhat about assembling a trifle if the ingredients were already put together? Or they could cut up a pound cake with the old green/pink plastic knife? Would be funny to see how well it turned out, using the EAD blindfolded would be a hoot!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm doing a couple's bridal shower and we are going to blindfold the bride and groom and have them put two different recipes together. One is going to be Chocolate Chip Sensation, I don't know what other recipe to make. I need something simple and that doesn't involve a ton of products.

What if you just did chicken fajitas in the DCB w/ onions and bell pepper? Turns out super awesome (I made this for dinner last night for my bf!!!)

Wait a minute...blindfolded?!! :D How on earth will they put anything together?! That would be a fun thing to watch! :) I'd definitely avoid the fajitas--anything needing the mandoline or knives should be avoided. ;)

babywings76 said:
Wait a minute...blindfolded?!! :D How on earth will they put anything together?! That would be a fun thing to watch! :) I'd definitely avoid the fajitas--anything needing the mandoline or knives should be avoided. ;)

Yup, blindfolded! I agree with the fajitas not being the best recipe. Might have to bring down all my cookbooks and start browsing.

Does it have to be no cook? If not, the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake would be good, as long as the onions were already sliced, and the peppers cut in chunks (the peppers can be chopped with the Food Chopper, so no worry about cutting off a finger - and, this would show how easy the Smooth Edge Can Opener really is, but fun trying to watch the blindfolded person figure out how to fit it on the can!).

pampchefsarah said:
Does it have to be no cook? If not, the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake would be good, as long as the onions were already sliced, and the peppers cut in chunks (the peppers can be chopped with the Food Chopper, so no worry about cutting off a finger - and, this would show how easy the Smooth Edge Can Opener really is, but fun trying to watch the blindfolded person figure out how to fit it on the can!).

Not sure how well that would work, it takes several trips to the microwave.

cool veggie pizza?
7 layer salad squares?
or 7 layer salad in the trifle bowl?

etteluap70PC said:
cool veggie pizza?
7 layer salad squares?
or 7 layer salad in the trifle bowl?

Can you post the cool veggies pizza and 7 layer salad squares?

What about assembling a trifle if the ingredients were already put together? Or they could cut up a pound cake with the old green/pink plastic knife? Would be funny to see how well it turned out, using the EAD blindfolded would be a hoot!

Cool Veggie Pizza

1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 tsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp. Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix or dill weed
salt & pepper to taste
2 cups of a variety of fresh vegetables: zucchini,
mushrooms, carrots, green & red peppers, green
onions, seeded tomatoes, seeded cucumbers, etc.
1 oz. (1/4 c.) shredded cheddar cheese, if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread crescent roll dough onto 13-inch baking stone and pinch seams together (you can probably use a cookie sheet as well). Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt & pepper. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust. Coarsely chop or crinkle cut chosen vegetables. Sprinkle layer of each vegetable over pizza. Top with grated cheese, if desired. Refrigerate before serving.
Yield: 8-10 appetizer servings

I think I like the 7 Layer Salad! I'll offer that to them.

1. How do I make the Chocolate Chip Sensation dessert?

To make the Chocolate Chip Sensation dessert, you will need a box of yellow cake mix, a package of instant vanilla pudding mix, a cup of milk, a cup of sour cream, a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and a tub of whipped topping. Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, milk, and sour cream in a mixing bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let cool, then top with whipped topping and additional chocolate chips if desired.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix you prefer for this recipe. A chocolate cake mix would be a delicious alternative to the yellow cake mix.

3. How can I make this recipe gluten-free?

To make this recipe gluten-free, you can use a gluten-free cake mix and pudding mix. You can also substitute almond or coconut milk for the regular milk, and use a gluten-free whipped topping or make your own using heavy cream and sugar.

4. Can I add other mix-ins to this dessert?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can add any mix-ins you like. Some popular options include nuts, toffee bits, or crushed Oreos. You can also add a layer of fruit, such as sliced strawberries or bananas, to make it a bit healthier.

5. How should I store leftovers of this dessert?

Leftovers of this dessert should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. It will stay fresh for up to 3 days, but it is best to consume it within 1-2 days for optimal taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3jacobis
  • wadesgirl