• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

APampered Chefs Need Recipe Ideas Asap_ Please

In summary, the groom wants a recipe that is fast and easy, without nuts, and preferably something that is not baking. He suggests using the APCS to cut and dip apples in lemon-lime soda. Another suggestion is to put a toffee bar on top of the apple slices. Finally, the bride says that she has done this many years ago and it was delicious.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I have a bridal shower-

The groom grew up using the APCS- so I need to incorporated that into the demo/recipe

I want a recipe that will be somewhat fast & easy & feed a lot of people.

NO NUTS- allergy

preferably something non baking- in a church with a commercial oven

Why not make it really easy on yourself? Do an apple or two on the APCS. Cut the apples in half and dip them and the peel in lemon-lime soda. Serve the apples with the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles dip* or our Caramel Sauce. Next, pile up the peel, cut through it twice, and toss it in the powder from a Pixie Stick. Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles dip--mix together one 8 oz softened brick of cream cheese, 1 small jar of marshmallow fluff, and a couple of tablespoons of Sprinkles.

I did the Caramel Apple Dessert Duo today for an open house. Easy, yummy, easily doubled and uses the APCS.

It was in an old SBRC.

My favorite is a modified Taffy Apple Pizza. Since you're in VA, hopefully you have a Trader Joe's nearby (I know they are in MD.) You can get their Sunflower Seed Butter. Or if you have Target, Kroger, Sprout's, Central Market, you can buy "Sunbutter" which is the same thing, just not private labeled and costs a bit more. My husband is allergic to all nuts and loves this as a safe substitute. Use it instead of the peanut butter and leave off the chopped peanuts on the top. I like this one b/c you can make the sugar cookie ahead of time on your stone and that always impresses people, then when you spread out the apples, you can paint a word picture for perfect slices in your apple pie. There's also Mom's Apple Crisp or the Cranberry Apple Crisp.It works on onions and potatoes too. If you have a microwave accessible, you can do Chicken Your Way and the Mashed Potatoes, using APCS to cut up the potatoes. You just throw the 'core' in with the rest in the Rice Cooker. They cook up so much faster that way!

aPamperedBride said:
My favorite is a modified Taffy Apple Pizza. ...leave off the chopped peanuts on the top.

I've started using the Food Chopper to chop a Heath or Skor (toffee) bar and put it on the top of the Taffy Apple Pizza and it has been given rave reviews! I love it so much more than the nuts!

Also, I attended a show MANY years ago where the consultant cut up the apple on the APCS and sprinkled pre-sweetened Kool Aid on it. I think she used cherry but you could use any flavor that you want. It was so yummy and would be a great kid-friendly treat when the occasion arises.

Related to APampered Chefs Need Recipe Ideas Asap_ Please

1. What kind of recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. We also have recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

2. Are the recipes easy to follow?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and use ingredients that are readily available. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Can I search for recipes by ingredient?

Yes, you can search for recipes on our website by ingredient. Simply type in the ingredient you have on hand and our website will pull up all the recipes that include that ingredient.

4. Are there videos or demonstrations for the recipes?

Yes, we have a collection of instructional videos and demonstrations on our website and YouTube channel. These videos show you how to make our recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks for using our products.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes on the website?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes for easy access later. You can also create and save your own recipe collections to share with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies