• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower for Stepdaughter-Need Food Ideas

Clubhouse Chicken Squares is what I make at all my bridal showers - goes a long way, is simple and everyone loves it :)
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
I need food ideas! A friend of mine and I are the hosts for my step-daughter's (Kristen) PC shower and need food ideas and show ideas. We are buying a cake. Unfortunately her mom will be at the show so there will be the "uncomfort" factor there so don't really want to do a demo really. I spent all night working on the bridal board with Kristen for the guests to choose their gifts from. Don't have a ton of experience with bridal shows and welcome any and all ideas/thoughts/food. Keep in mind I have a limited budget as I am doing this mainly myself and we still have to pay for part of the wedding/travel and of course Conference which is 4 days after the wedding. (No, of course I don't have a busy July!) :)

Spnach Diamond Puffs. They use a lot of products, and depending on the size of the shower, you can make up tons of them. Plus, they are so yummy!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Apple Berry Salsa is always a hit at bridal shows; I've also done the mini ham puffs...

Profiterole puffs are a good dessert.

chefann said:
Profiterole puffs are a good dessert.
Oh I love these but I better make them now and freeze them right away or I will eat them all before they are served! YUMMY!!!

keep the ideas coming! I know she wants a chicken/brocolli braid. any other finger foods/appetizers?

My mom served them at my sister's wedding rehearsal dinner. She mounded them up into big pyramids, and drizzled hot fudge and caramel on them. Delish! Serve with the bamboo tongs, so people can take a couple without getting their fingers icky.

The dulce de leche bites are to die for and extremely easy.

A really easy and cheap appetizer is to put small slices of ham in the mini muffin pan, then in the ham put a mixture of spinach, cream cheese and mozzarella. Then you bake them and you have little spinach-ham cups... I always google to get a "real" recipe. They are really yummy and I always use the carl budig or whatever ham that is like 87 cents for like 24 pieces. Just trim the edges so you don't have a ton sticking up (I burned a bunch of my edges last time because I didn't time the ham).

GourmetGirl said:
A really easy and cheap appetizer is to put small slices of ham in the mini muffin pan, then in the ham put a mixture of spinach, cream cheese and mozzarella. Then you bake them and you have little spinach-ham cups... I always google to get a "real" recipe. They are really yummy and I always use the carl budig or whatever ham that is like 87 cents for like 24 pieces. Just trim the edges so you don't have a ton sticking up (I burned a bunch of my edges last time because I didn't time the ham).

OOH! YUMMY! ThAT SOUNDS GOOD! THANKS!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares is what I make at all my bridal showers - goes a long way, is simple and everyone loves it :)

Related to Bridal Shower for Stepdaughter-Need Food Ideas

What are some easy and crowd-pleasing appetizers for a bridal shower?

Some popular appetizers for bridal showers include mini quiches, caprese skewers, deviled eggs, and fruit and cheese platters. These can all be prepared ahead of time and can accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions.

What about main dishes for a bridal shower?

For main dishes, consider a build-your-own salad bar, chicken or vegetable skewers, or a pasta bar with different sauces and toppings. These options can be customizable for guests and are easy to prepare and serve.

What are some fun and creative dessert ideas for a bridal shower?

Cupcakes with customized toppers, a DIY sundae bar, and a chocolate fondue station are all popular dessert options for bridal showers. These can add a fun and interactive element to the party.

What are some vegetarian or gluten-free options for a bridal shower?

For vegetarian guests, consider serving a variety of vegetable and grain-based dishes such as stuffed mushrooms, vegetable skewers, or quinoa salad. For gluten-free options, opt for dishes that are naturally gluten-free, such as meat and cheese platters, or gluten-free versions of popular dishes like pasta or pizza.

Are there any make-ahead or freezer-friendly food ideas for a bridal shower?

Yes, mini quiches, meatballs, and finger sandwiches can all be made ahead of time and frozen until the day of the shower. This can help to alleviate stress and allow for more time to focus on other party preparations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • wadesgirl