• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Another Simple Recipe Idea!

In summary, the conversation revolves around different ideas for a Pampered Chef show. The first idea is a dipping show with bread, cream cheese, sauces, and a drink recipe. The second idea is a couple's show where the groom is blindfolded and guided by his friends while the bride is helped by her friends, with the possibility of handcuffing the couple together for a cooking challenge. Another consultant suggests a fruit salsa and cinnamon tortilla chip dipping show as a fun and healthy option.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I gave the host a choice of doing either a dipping show or blindfolding the bride and groom. I was thinking of chocolate chip sensation and needed another idea! Something simple and quick.

Can you explain these two ideas that you have. They sound great would like to hear how you are going to do these.

Ashley

The dipping show would be our bread dippings and some cream cheese with our sauces. We would make a drink recipe to go with it.

The other idea is for a couple's show. The bride and groom would be blindfolded and the guys would try to tell the groom what to do and the girls would help the bride. The host also thought that just doing 1 recipe with the bride and groom handcuffed together sounded like fun!

Those sound really fun. I have a bridal shower coming up at the end of May and several after that. I am always looking for something different to do with the. I have done instead of blindfolding them were you have two people and one person is standing behing the one that would be standing at the counter doing the cooking and they stand behind the person at the counter and they have to use the hands of the people that are standing behind them to do the cooking. It can get really funny.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to offer my suggestion for your show. Have you considered doing a fruit salsa and cinnamon tortilla chip dipping show? It's a fun and easy recipe that guests can customize to their liking with different fruits and toppings. Plus, it's a great way to incorporate some healthy options into the party. Let me know if you need any help with the recipe or if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your show!

Related to Need Another Simple Recipe Idea!

1. What are some easy recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some simple recipe ideas using Pampered Chef products include one-pan meals using the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill, homemade dips and spreads with the Manual Food Processor, and no-bake desserts with the Quick Cooker.

2. Can you recommend a quick and healthy meal option?

The Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is perfect for making fast and nutritious meals. You can make dishes like chicken and vegetable stir-fry or quinoa and vegetable soup in under 30 minutes.

3. I am on a budget. What are some affordable recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of budget-friendly recipes, such as pasta dishes made with the Veggie Spiralizer and homemade pizza using the Pizza & Crust Cutter. You can also check out our "Under $3" recipe collection for more ideas.

4. Are there any recipes that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! With Pampered Chef products, you can make fun and creative meals that kids will love. Try making mini pizzas with the Mini Deep Covered Baker or homemade chicken nuggets using the Coated Chef's Knife.

5. I am new to using Pampered Chef products. Where can I find recipe ideas?

You can find a wide range of recipe ideas on our website, including options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. You can also join our online community and connect with other Pampered Chef users for even more inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • jen5512