• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couple's Bridal Shower for a Party Crowd

In summary, a Couple's Bridal Shower is a party where both the bride and groom are celebrated together. Traditionally, the maid or matron of honor and best man are responsible for planning the event, but anyone close to the couple can take on this role. The food served should be a combination of both the bride and groom's favorite dishes, and it's recommended to have both meat and vegetarian options. Fun activities can include couple's games, a photo booth, and a DIY station for creating gifts. It is appropriate to have a gift registry for the couple, with a variety of gifts at different price points.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a bridal shower next month that is a couple's party on a Saturday night. I know there is going to be plenty of booze involved. I would like to come up with something fun for them to do. I thought about a recipe race (what would be a good recipe) or something blind-folded using the bride and groom. I need to do something quick while I still have their attention!

Oh, you could pit the bride against the groom, blind-fold them, and have them identify tools and give uses for them (skip the knives, though).

Or, if you don't want to pit them against each other, have them back to back, one has to describe what the item looks like while the other guesses what it is.

That sounds like a fun idea! How about a "love story" game where each couple has to come up with a creative way to tell their love story in 5 minutes or less? It could be a skit, a song, a poem, anything they can come up with! This way, everyone gets to know each other better and have a good laugh. Plus, it's a great way to break the ice and get everyone involved in the party. As for the recipe race, maybe a "create your own cocktail" challenge where each couple has to come up with a unique cocktail using a set of ingredients? Just some ideas, but I'm sure whatever you come up with will be a hit!

1. What is a Couple's Bridal Shower?

A Couple's Bridal Shower is a party where both the bride and groom are celebrated together. It is a fun and unique way to celebrate the couple's upcoming marriage with all of their friends and family.

2. Who is responsible for planning a Couple's Bridal Shower?

Traditionally, the maid or matron of honor and the best man are responsible for planning the couple's bridal shower. However, anyone close to the couple, such as family or friends, can also take on this role.

3. What type of food should be served at a Couple's Bridal Shower?

The food served at a Couple's Bridal Shower should be a combination of both the bride and groom's favorite dishes. This can include appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. It is also a good idea to have both meat and vegetarian options available.

4. What are some fun activities for a Couple's Bridal Shower?

Some fun activities for a Couple's Bridal Shower include couple's games, such as the Newlywed Game or a scavenger hunt, a photo booth with props, and a DIY station where guests can create gifts for the couple, like a recipe box or a date night jar.

5. Is it appropriate to have a gift registry for a Couple's Bridal Shower?

Yes, it is appropriate to have a gift registry for a Couple's Bridal Shower. This allows guests to know what the couple needs or wants for their new life together. It is also a good idea to have a variety of gifts at different price points to accommodate all guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deniseyanes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies