• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chip Sensation -Recipe??

In summary, the ingredients for Chocolate Chip Sensation include butter, white and brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, and semisweet chocolate chips. To make the cookies, preheat the oven and cream the butter and sugars, then add eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and gradually add them to the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips and spoon the dough onto baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes. You can substitute different types of chocolate chips or add nuts to the cookies. To store, let them cool and place them in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
chefjwr
Can someone out there give me a typed Word Doc with the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe. I would like to avoid typing it all in if I can and I need to provide the recipe for a Cookie Exchange Party.

Also, if you have any other sure fire hits for a Cookie Exchange Party demo.

You all always have such great ideas!:)

here you go...

Attachments

• Chocolate Chip Sensation.doc
    70 KB · Views: 347
Thanks so much Colleen. How do you print these? Do you just print on regular paper or stock and the guests can cut out to make recipe cards?

Oh my gosh!! 2 Cups of Cream??
Augghhh!
To many calories there for me. It sounds to die for though!
Schel

Hi there! I am happy to share the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe with you. Here it is:Chocolate Chip Sensation RecipeIngredients:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecansInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.4. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add this mixture to the butter and sugar mixture, stirring until well combined.5. Fold in the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and chopped pecans.6. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto a greased or lined baking sheet.7. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.8. Let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.For a surefire hit at your Cookie Exchange Party, I recommend trying out our Lemon Crinkle Cookies or our Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies. Both are easy to make and always a crowd favorite. Happy baking!

Related to Chocolate Chip Sensation -Recipe??

What are the ingredients for Chocolate Chip Sensation?

The ingredients for Chocolate Chip Sensation include: 1 cup of butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.

How do I make Chocolate Chip Sensation?

To make Chocolate Chip Sensation, first preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add this dry mixture into the butter mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto ungreased baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes.

Can I use a substitute for semisweet chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips you prefer, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate. You can also use chopped chocolate bars instead of chips.

Can I add nuts to the Chocolate Chip Sensation?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts such as walnuts, almonds, or pecans to the Chocolate Chip Sensation. Simply mix them in with the chocolate chips before adding the dough to the baking sheets.

How do I store Chocolate Chip Sensation?

To store Chocolate Chip Sensation, let them cool completely and then store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days. You can also freeze the cookies for up to 3 months by placing them in a freezer-safe container or bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies