• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Xchg Party- Best Cookie Recipe

In summary, a Cookie Xchg Party is an event where guests bring their favorite cookie recipe and exchange it with other guests. To host one, simply invite friends or family who love to bake and provide snacks and a space for the exchange. All baking skill levels are welcome and guests should bring a printed copy of their recipe to exchange. Virtual Cookie Xchg Parties are also possible and offer a way to connect with loved ones from a distance.
chefjwr
I am doing a cookie exchange party Dec. 8th in the afternoon. Can you recommend a great recipe to demo and share? I was thinking of making the Chocolate Chip Sensation from the Delightful Desserts cookbook. Has anyone tried this recipe and does anyone have advice about the recipe and this kind of party? :)

I've done the celebration cookies from that and ...oh.... they're so yummy! The cranberries really make it good! Especially with the chocolate chips in them! My 3 yr old will even eat these! Yummm.....

As far as the party, be sure you have a headcount and that everyone brings a cookie for each person. So if you have 20 people, each person comes with 20 cookies and leaves with 20 different cookies. Best of luck!!

Chocolate Chip Sensation is one of my most requested recipes. I make it in the large bar pan with the HUGE tube of cookie dough. I follow the rest of the recipe and top it with cool whip. I always offer other topping than nuts to the host. I let them decide between nuts, half nuts, grated Hersehy's bar (alot are excited about doing chocolate in the Deluxe Cheese Grater), Chocolate Syrup, etc.

1. What is a Cookie Xchg Party?

A Cookie Xchg Party is an event where guests bring their favorite cookie recipe and exchange it with other guests. It's a fun and delicious way to try new cookie recipes!

2. How do I host a Cookie Xchg Party?

Hosting a Cookie Xchg Party is easy! Simply invite a group of friends or family members who love to bake and ask them to bring their favorite cookie recipe. Provide some snacks, drinks, and a space for everyone to gather and exchange recipes.

3. Do I have to be a good baker to attend a Cookie Xchg Party?

Not at all! A Cookie Xchg Party is for people of all baking skill levels. It's a great opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques from others.

4. What should I bring to a Cookie Xchg Party?

As a guest, you should bring a printed copy of your favorite cookie recipe to exchange with others. You can also bring a batch of your cookies to share and taste test with the other guests.

5. Can I host a virtual Cookie Xchg Party?

Absolutely! With the rise of virtual events, a virtual Cookie Xchg Party is a great way to connect with friends and family from a distance. You can still exchange recipes and even have a virtual taste test.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 1PamperedMommy