• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Chocolate & Candy Cane Sugar Cookie Recipe - TIA!

In summary, to make "White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies," use Pampered Chef Sugar Cookie Mix and a Rectangular Stone. Roll the dough into balls, bake, and then top with white chocolate chips and crushed candy canes. Let cool before serving.
pckrissy
does anyone know the recipe you use sugar cookie dough on the stone and top with white chocolate and crushed candy canes?? I have never heard of it and have someone trying to make it for tomorrowTIA :)

Sounds like you have the recipe. Bake sugar cookies, you can make your own dough or use the stuff in the refridgerator section, then frost and top with crushed candy canes.

Good luck

Thanks Becky,
it is my girlfriends daughter who is trying to make the recipe, my girlfriend has been with PC for YEARS!!! but isn't available at the moment so she called me and I have never heard of this one :)

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with this recipe! The recipe you are referring to is called "White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies" and it is a delicious holiday treat. You will need our Sugar Cookie Mix and our Rectangular Stone for best results. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 package of Pampered Chef Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of crushed candy canesInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cookie mix, egg, and softened butter until well combined.
3. Roll the dough into small balls and place them on your Rectangular Stone.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and immediately press a few white chocolate chips onto each cookie.
6. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top of the white chocolate while it is still warm.
7. Let the cookies cool before serving.I hope this helps and your friend enjoys the cookies tomorrow! Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the white chocolate and candy cane sugar cookie recipe?

To make this delicious cookie recipe, you will need all-purpose flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, white chocolate chips, and crushed candy canes.

2. Can I use a substitute for white chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks that you prefer. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even peppermint flavored chips would work well in this recipe.

3. Do I have to use crushed candy canes or can I use peppermint extract instead?

You can use either crushed candy canes or peppermint extract to add the peppermint flavor to these cookies. However, using both will give an extra boost of peppermint flavor.

4. How long do I need to chill the dough before baking?

The dough should be chilled for at least 30 minutes before baking. This will help the cookies hold their shape and prevent them from spreading too much while baking.

5. Can I freeze these cookies?

Yes, you can freeze these cookies before or after baking. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to eat, thaw the cookies at room temperature or reheat them in the oven for a few minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Telynn
  • chefpenny99