• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chip Sensation Recipe

In summary, the Chocolate Chip Sensation Recipe requires all-purpose flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips. You can use any type of chocolate chips and experiment with different types of flour, but the recommended flour is all-purpose for the best results. To know when the bars are done baking, look for golden brown edges and a slightly firm center or use a toothpick to test for doneness. Additional mix-ins such as nuts, dried fruit, or peanut butter can be added to the recipe, but adjustments to measurements may be necessary.
dymplz8
Does anyone have the recipe for the Chocolate Chip Sensation? I do not have the Delightful Desert cookbook and I want to make this for my 3 shows this weekend. I figured it would be a simple desert I could do by already having the dough prepped before the show and just putting on the toppings, but I don't have the recipe:cry: I want to try making this tonight at home for my family before I attempt it this weekend.

Thanks

Here you go...

Attachments

• Chocolate Chip Sensation.doc
    27 KB · Views: 325
Thank You so much that is exactly what I needed. One other question, if you make the cookie dough part in advance does it stay good for the demonstration or does it get too hard? I have a show tomorrow night and I work all day at my FT job right up until time to go to her show so I was planning on cooking the dough early that morning and bringing it with me to the party and just adding the toppings.

I have made the crust in advance and, the night before and used it the next evenig, it was fine.

I usually make the crust the night before and cover it with tin foil and have never had an issue. It needs to be cooled anyway or the layers start seperating (learned that the wrong way!). I do mine a little different than the cookbook recipe. I top it with cool whip and then offer the host some additional toppings choices: nuts, grated Hershey's bar, crushed candy bar, Hershey's syrup, etc. Alot of them go for more chocolate on top!

Related to Chocolate Chip Sensation Recipe

What ingredients do I need for the Chocolate Chip Sensation Recipe?

The Chocolate Chip Sensation Recipe requires 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of softened butter, 1 egg, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, 1/2 tsp of salt, and 1 cup of chocolate chips.

Do I have to use a certain type of chocolate chips?

No, you can use any type of chocolate chips you prefer. Milk chocolate, semi-sweet, dark chocolate, or a combination of different types all work well in this recipe.

Can I substitute the all-purpose flour with a different type of flour?

We recommend using all-purpose flour for the best results. However, you can experiment with different types of flour, such as whole wheat or almond flour, but the texture and taste may be slightly different.

How do I know when the Chocolate Chip Sensation is done baking?

The edges should be golden brown and the center should be slightly firm to the touch. You can also insert a toothpick into the center of the bars, and if it comes out clean, they are done.

Can I add any other mix-ins to the recipe?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even swirl in some peanut butter or Nutella for added flavor and texture. Just be sure to adjust the measurements accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefdenisep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies