• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink & Chocolate Martini Recipes for a Sweet Weekend!

In summary, all of the martini recipes can be easily made without alcohol by substituting it with non-alcoholic alternatives. Each recipe makes two servings, but can be adjusted to make more or less. Any type of chocolate can be used, but high-quality chocolate is recommended for the best flavor. The recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. No special tools or equipment are needed, but a cocktail shaker or mason jar can be helpful for mixing and serving.
cookn' katie
Anyone have a pink or chocolate martini recipe? I have a host who is doing a "chocolate theme this weekend and need a recipe. She didn't love the one in this SB.

I can get you a great recipe for oatmeal cookie martinis?
They are white tho...

Oatmeal cookie 1/2 ounce Cinnamon Schnapps
1/2 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
1/2 ounce Irish Cream
Shake ingredients with crushed ice and strain into a shot glass.
Had to post it anyway... its yummy!
Enjoy!

Lots of martini recipes here : http://www.threeolives.com/recipes/three_olives_bartenders_booklet.pdf

Equal parts vanilla vodka and white creme de cacao liqueur with a splash of sprite or seven up is a clear version of a chocolate martini that my friends love. (The splash of Sprite takes the alcohol down a notch.)​

1. Can I make these martini recipes without alcohol?

Yes, all of the recipes can be easily adapted to be non-alcoholic. Simply substitute the alcohol with a non-alcoholic alternative, such as sparkling cider or fruit juice.

2. How many servings does each recipe make?

The recipes are designed to make two servings each. However, you can easily adjust the measurements to make more or less depending on your needs.

3. Can I use any type of chocolate for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer. Just make sure to use a high-quality chocolate for the best flavor.

4. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the martini mixtures ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to use. Just make sure to give them a good stir before serving.

5. Are there any special tools or equipment needed for these recipes?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment. However, a cocktail shaker or mason jar with a lid can be helpful for mixing and serving the martinis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueberrylady
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • ehall
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Bren706