• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Tapenade and Tinis: Recipes and Pairings

In summary, a "Tapenade and Tinis" Show is a demonstration and party where guests can learn how to make tapenade appetizers and martinis using Pampered Chef products. The duration of the show is typically 2-3 hours, and the basic ingredients for tapenade include olives, capers, anchovies, garlic, and olive oil. A fully stocked bar is not necessary, as the consultants can show you how to make delicious martinis with just a few key ingredients and a Pampered Chef shaker. The menu can also be customized to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions.
Bren706
Gold Member
Is anyone offering the "Tapenade and Tinis" show as suggested in the Fall Marketing guide? What martini are you offering? I could only find the pink martini or chocolate raspberry martini recipes for Pampered Chef recipes.

Would the Chocolate Raspberry Martini go well with the Apple & Walnut Tapenade?

Thoughts?

Nice...thanks for the link!

I am also offering the Ole Mole show with the chicken mole pizza and the Easy and Magnificent Margaritas. I did that show today and it was a hit! I must say the Margaritas went over well too :)

Hello! Yes, I am offering the "Tapenade and Tinis" show as suggested in the Fall Marketing guide. I personally love the Pink Martini and Chocolate Raspberry Martini recipes from Pampered Chef. However, I have also found that the Chocolate Raspberry Martini pairs perfectly with the Apple & Walnut Tapenade. The sweet and tangy flavors of the martini complement the savory and nutty flavors of the tapenade. It's a winning combination that your guests will love! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like to book a show. Cheers!

1. What is a "Tapenade and Tinis" Show?

A "Tapenade and Tinis" Show is a demonstration and party where guests can learn how to make delicious tapenade appetizers and enjoy refreshing martinis using Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does a "Tapenade and Tinis" Show typically last?

The duration of a "Tapenade and Tinis" Show can vary depending on the number of guests and their level of participation, but they usually last around 2-3 hours.

3. What ingredients are needed to make tapenade?

The basic ingredients for tapenade include olives, capers, anchovies, garlic, and olive oil. However, our Pampered Chef consultants can show you how to add different flavors and variations to create a unique and delicious tapenade.

4. Do I need to have a fully stocked bar to host a "Tapenade and Tinis" Show?

No, you do not need a fully stocked bar to host a "Tapenade and Tinis" Show. Our consultants can show you how to make delicious martinis using a few key ingredients and our Pampered Chef shaker.

5. Can I customize the menu for my "Tapenade and Tinis" Show?

Yes, the menu for a "Tapenade and Tinis" Show can be customized to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our Pampered Chef consultants will work with you to create a menu that you and your guests will enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies