• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Creative Bridal Apron Messages?

In summary, popular creative messages for bridal aprons include "Kiss the Cook", "Mrs. [Last Name]", "Cooking up love", "Happily ever after", and "The secret ingredient is always love". The apron can be personalized with the bride's name through custom embroidery at an additional cost. Pampered Chef offers a variety of font and thread color options for the embroidery, including script, block, and cursive styles. The personalization process typically takes 3-5 business days and shipping time varies based on location, with an expected delivery time of 7-10 business days. Additionally, a personal message can be included on the apron through the custom embroidery option.
pcROX
Does anyone have a flyer with all of the creative phrases that have been written on the Bride/Groom Aprons? I have seen one somewhere but cannot find where I put it!!

I don't know any things to write, but I will pass on this tip that my Director told me. She said she saves one pocket for the Mother to sign and the other for the Mother-In-Law. I thought that was pretty cool.

OOH that's a good idea jenniferlynne! I usually just let the guests write whatever they want. I suggest writing one bit of advice for the newlyweds.

I have heard that too about saving space for mom and MIL but I do mine on the inside of the apron so it is more private!

Hi there! I am also a pampered chef consultant and I do have a flyer with all of the creative phrases for the Bride/Groom Aprons. I would be more than happy to share it with you. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't find something you know you have seen before. Just send me a message and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

Related to Looking for Creative Bridal Apron Messages?

1. What are some popular creative messages to include on a bridal apron?

Some popular creative messages to include on a bridal apron are "Kiss the Cook", "Mrs. [Last Name]", "Cooking up love", "Happily ever after", and "The secret ingredient is always love".

2. Can I personalize the apron with the bride's name?

Yes, you can personalize the apron with the bride's name. Pampered Chef offers custom embroidery options for an additional fee.

3. What font and thread color options are available for the embroidery?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of font options for the embroidery, including script, block, and cursive styles. Thread color options include white, black, red, blue, green, and pink.

4. How long will it take for the apron to be personalized and shipped?

The personalization process typically takes 3-5 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your personalized apron within 7-10 business days.

5. Can I include a personal message in addition to the creative message on the apron?

Yes, you can include a personal message on the apron in addition to the creative message. This can be done through the custom embroidery option, where you can add a short message or the bride and groom's names and wedding date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views