• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2 of Retired Oven Mitts

In summary, the retired oven mitts from Pampered Chef measure approximately 7.5 inches by 13 inches and are machine washable. They have a non-slip grip on both sides and can withstand high temperatures, making them suitable for use with grilling utensils. They are sold in a set of 2 for handling hot dishes and pans with both hands.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Hello,

I had a customer ask me yesterday where she could get 2 more oven mitts. I told her they were retired but I would see what I could do for her.

Could you guys help me out?

Thanks,
Flora

We do have the new mitts. Have you offered those first?

The retired mitts get dirty so fast! At least new ones hide the stains better, with the cranberry speckled color...

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
Hello,I had a customer ask me yesterday where she could get 2 more oven mitts. I told her they were retired but I would see what I could do for her.Could you guys help me out? Thanks,
Flora
hoosierchef said:
We do have the new mitts. Have you offered those first?

I have a customer looking for the Terrycloth ones he had them in cranberry. He loved them they were the only gloves that fit his hands.

BklynsPamperedChef said:
I have a customer looking for the Terrycloth ones he had them in cranberry. He loved them they were the only gloves that fit his hands.
Are you still looking for a Cranberry mitt? email [email protected]

1. What are the dimensions of the retired oven mitts?

The retired oven mitts from Pampered Chef measure approximately 7.5 inches by 13 inches.

2. Are the retired oven mitts machine washable?

Yes, the retired oven mitts are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumbling dry on low heat.

3. Do the retired oven mitts have a non-slip grip?

Yes, the retired oven mitts have a non-slip grip on both sides to ensure a secure hold on hot dishes and pans.

4. Can I use the retired oven mitts for grilling?

While the retired oven mitts are not specifically designed for grilling, they can withstand high temperatures and are suitable for use with grilling utensils.

5. Are the retired oven mitts sold in a set or individually?

The retired oven mitts are sold in a set of 2, making them perfect for handling hot dishes and pans with both hands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy