• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted-Pink Gloves and Pink Trio Bowls

In summary, the Wanted-Pink Gloves and Pink Trio Bowls can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant and are dishwasher safe. The Pink Gloves can be used for both cooking and cleaning, while the Pink Trio Bowls are microwave safe and come in three different sizes: 3.5 cup, 2 cup, and 1 cup capacity.
IndyChef
I have a customer that is looking for about 3 of the Pink Trio Bowls and the pink gloves if anyone has them.

I have a bunch of pink gloves. I just PM you.

I have 1 pair of gloves too.

I have the gloves too! If interested, please e-mail me your ship-to zip to [email protected] Thanks! :)

I don't think this person ever came back to the site. I pm her awhile ago and never heard back.

Related to Wanted-Pink Gloves and Pink Trio Bowls

1. Where can I purchase the Wanted-Pink Gloves and Pink Trio Bowls?

The Wanted-Pink Gloves and Pink Trio Bowls are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the Pink Gloves and Pink Trio Bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Pink Gloves and Pink Trio Bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Pink Gloves be used for both cooking and cleaning?

Yes, the Pink Gloves are versatile and can be used for both cooking and cleaning tasks.

4. Are the Pink Trio Bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the Pink Trio Bowls are microwave safe and can be used for heating up food or melting ingredients.

5. What are the dimensions of the Pink Trio Bowls?

The large bowl has a 3.5 cup capacity and measures 8.5 inches in diameter, the medium bowl has a 2 cup capacity and measures 7 inches in diameter, and the small bowl has a 1 cup capacity and measures 5.5 inches in diameter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
marliece
  • LindaBastian
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • PChefPEI