• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adorable New Denim Apron Alert: Who Has One to Share?

In summary, the new apron is ADORABLE. It is white, but with dots, and is stain-resistant. It is available for purchase, but only those that attended the lunch/dinner at Leadership received them.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I know we had another thread going on about how hideous the other denim apron is.
Has anyone seen the new apron that came from Leadership????
:eek: It Is Freaking Adorable!!!!!:eek:
My Director had one last night at our meeting, and I want one sooooooooooo bad!!!!!
So, if anyone wants to get rid of thiers, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Our directors showed it off and it is so cute - I would love one too

I would absolutely love one as well!

Ok, so we buy one of Darby's GotChef aprons, and then paint our own dots on them.... :)

They got "dot" aprons?!! Awww man... How cool is that?

Yes very cute...but white..dont' know about that. I am messy messy messy!!

Sounds cute! I haven't seen one yet...

They are adorable, but I know mine would look horrible after a few shows.....well unless you died a pastel color...hmmmmmmm

I don't like that it's white either. I lovelovelove the dots, but I'm messy too, Jill!

I'm with Jill - it's cute but WHITE?!?!? I am SOOOO Messy.
Joanne

They are so ADORABLE!! My director wore it at the meeting on Monday night. also hate the denim apron-it's soooooooooooo not me! YUCKO!

Yeah it is sooo cute, but since the colors are lilac, they should have made it that color or green. Would have been cute! Would have covered up a few of my Stains....LOL

If someone has one, please post picture......My director didn't get to leadership, so I won't have a chance to see it.

Thanks,

Lisa

The aprons are treated with stain-resistant product. I am very excited about that, because I tend to be messy also, but the PU&C card gave specific washing instructions.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
My director didn't get to leadership, so I won't have a chance to see it.

Thanks,

Lisa

UGH, I would have died!!!
I was freaking out last night as she announced the new products!!!!!!
I had to swear that I wouldn't find out conference info, because I was the only one who knew the new products, besides the director :D

Jilleysue said:
Yeah it is sooo cute, but since the colors are lilac, they should have made it that color or green. Would have been cute! Would have covered up a few of my Stains....LOL

totally ditto that!!!

Okay, I'm going nuts. Who has a picture of this? With dots...It sounds soooo cute. I might enjoy wearing an apron! I really like the pink one as well that I saw somewhere on this board. I like that there is more than one choice, I'm not really a "denim" sort of girl.

There's a pic on another thread someplace. I think it's the "Dots" thread in the Lounge.

I saw it at my meeting and fell In Love with it! I want one!!!!! I think I have posted how cute is was like 3x now on different threads! Adorable!!!

Thanks for posting the pic! It is cute! I like how the logo is at the top too. I guess I'll have to break my habit of wiping my hands on my apron.....

This is the first that I am hearing about the new apron. Its really cute. One question though. Does everyone get one or do you have to buy it through your supply order?

If I recall correctly, it was given at the Director's lunch/dinner at Leadership and is not available for purchase.

HTH~

It will be available for purchase?

jenniferknapp said:
It will be available for purchase?
No. It was just for those that attended leadership. An extra perk for investing in their businesses.

Oh ok, that is what I thought....I read Erin's message wrong...thanks :)

The dots apron is adorable but WHITE? So not good for a show. I wish they had made it green or lilac at least! But then I guess that would stain too!

Cindycooks said:
The dots apron is adorable but WHITE? So not good for a show. I wish they had made it green or lilac at least! But then I guess that would stain too!

You could always dye it!

I got one at lunch at Leadership, and it is cute. I am messy also, but I plan on wearing mine to my Spring Preview, events and an upcoming Bridal Expo. You definately dont want to stain this one. Its toooo cute.

Why don't they give us a color/style choice in apron to be unique it would be cool to personalize it with our name!!!! Its silly0we have tshirts & mugs! Give us NON-UGLY aprons!!!!!

Chozengirl said:
I know we had another thread going on about how hideous the other denim apron is.
Has anyone seen the new apron that came from Leadership????
:eek: It Is Freaking Adorable!!!!!:eek:
My Director had one last night at our meeting, and I want one sooooooooooo bad!!!!!
So, if anyone wants to get rid of thiers, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
I know I LOVE it. My Director sent me hers:D Im so excited!

1. What is the new denim apron that came from Leadership?

The new denim apron is a product that was recently released by the company as part of their Leadership event. It is a new version of their previous denim apron, but with a more stylish and adorable design.

2. How does the new denim apron differ from the previous one?

The new denim apron has a more fashionable and cute design compared to the previous one. It also may have some additional features or improvements, depending on the company's updates and changes.

3. Has anyone actually seen the new apron?

Yes, some people have already seen the new apron, particularly those who attended the Leadership event where it was first introduced. Some may have also seen it from their Director or fellow consultants who have already purchased it.

4. Is the new denim apron really that adorable?

Based on the feedback and reactions from those who have seen it, the new denim apron is indeed adorable. It has a more stylish and cute design that many people find attractive and appealing.

5. Can I get one if I missed out on the Leadership event?

Yes, you can still purchase the new denim apron even if you did not attend the Leadership event. You can check with your Director or the company's website for availability and purchase options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • ChefPaulaB